If you could visit members here?

The_Raiders

Lol no worries QB, I'd like to meet up with you too, it is hard to choose :( I don't like choosong becasue I know I'd love to meet anyone here, I acually even want to meet Finn, we've had disagreement certainly but meeting anyone fom here would be an honor. :hat:

QBComics

I would wanna meet any of you 6,298 members here. :p

I think me and The_Raiders would get along great, because we seem to agree on lots of stuff. He's really nice and I have the upmost respect for him :)

The_Raiders

QBComics said:
I would wanna meet any of you 6,298 members here. :p

I think me and The_Raiders would get along great, because we seem to agree on lots of stuff. He's really nice and I have the upmost respect for him :)

Wow, thanks QB! :hat: That means alot. I tihnk we could get along great, and we do seem similar from alot of your post that I have read. :hat:

DiscoLad

I found that a Miniscule amount of sadness arose as I found that my name was not mentioned....OH WELL..lol

The Raiders- Down to Earth
Lonesome Drifter- Awsome to chat with
No Ticket-Easy name to remember and funny to read
Agent Crab/
Nurhachi/
Mutt Jones /
Nightshade007/
Kingsley/
/All seem really fun to talk to...and easy to remember...

And all else with a love for Indy...

Oh...and of course QBComics...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No Ticket said:
All cool people. What is this a popularity contest? I see this as hurting some people's feelings if they're not mentioned. :(

You know the funny thing about you saying that, is the fact, that it sounds just like something I would say and have said in the past regarding Ravener favouritism. Having said that, for once I won't practice what I preach....But to those that don't get a mention from me, I don't hate you. In fact, I don't hate anyone here. It's just people that stand out for me personally that's all.

Indy_Chic- a fun gal and a fellow Shia drooler.
sarah_navarro-you know we've got the same name and even our last names rhyme? Weird, huh? Fun and one of the youngest posters, who posts I actually find interesting.
Gear Guardian-dude, you're really funny.
Angie_Aki- Always has something interesting to say.
Canyon- See I haven't forgotten about her. She can teach me how to use the whip and we can talk about Marion all day.
fatima- It would be so awesome if we could get all the girls together!
Gustav- Talking about films and whatever else we usually talk about here. (However, Gus if you do turn up in this thread, don't make fun of me....)
QBComics- So we can talk about comics...:p

No Ticket

Violet Indy said:
You know the funny thing about you saying that, is the fact, that it sounds just like something I would say and have said in the past regarding Ravener favouritism. Having said that, for once I won't practice what I preach....But to those that don't get a mention from me, I don't hate you. In fact, I don't hate anyone here. It's just people that stand out for me personally that's all.

Indy_Chic- a fun gal and a fellow Shia drooler.
sarah_navarro-you know we've got the same name and even our last names rhyme? Weird, huh? Fun and one of the youngest posters, who posts I actually find interesting.
Gear Guardian-dude, you're really funny.
Angie_Aki- Always has something interesting to say.
Canyon- See I haven't forgotten about her. She can teach me how to use the whip and we can talk about Marion all day.
fatima- It would be so awesome if we could get all the girls together!
Gustav- Talking about films and whatever else we usually talk about here. (However, Gus if you do turn up in this thread, don't make fun of me....)
QBComics- So we can talk about comics...:p

Aw now see... now my feelings are hurt. :( Especially since you quoted me but then didn't want to meet me. *tear*

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No Ticket said:
Aw now see... now my feelings are hurt. :( Especially since you quoted me but then didn't want to meet me. *tear*

Whoops! I didn't.:eek: Sorry, dude! Totally didn't mean to do that. Of course, I want to meet you! (y) I think you'd be a barrel of laughs (in a good way). *hugs No Ticket*

Last edited:

No Ticket

Violet Indy said:
Whoops! I didn't.:eek: Sorry, dude! Totally didn't mean to do that. Of course, I want to meet you! (y) I think you'd be a barrel of laughs (in a good way). *hugs No Ticket*

I don't need your pity!

*joking*

lol... I knew you didn't mean to leave me out. I mean, I'd wanna meet me too. haha.

Niteshade007

No Ticket said:
Awww... see? I told you guys someone's feelings might get hurt. But Niteshade, you're one of my favorite posters actually! I would have mentioned you but I hadn't seen you post much in awhile I guess, like you said.

I tried to remember all the people I could but there are a lot of 'em!

Haha, my feelings weren't really hurt, but thanks. I really am going to try to post more often though. Must win this popularity contest...

Ska

I'd visit all the members who've never posted (yet signed up for some reason or another)...and smack them upside the head for not posting.

I like how some of the guys above want to meet Elodie because of her "drive" and "enthusiasm". Suuuuuuuuuure you do!

No Ticket

SKAbatula said:
I'd visit all the members who've never posted (yet signed up for some reason or another)...and smack them upside the head for not posting.

I like how some of the guys above want to meet Elodie because of her "drive" and "enthusiasm". Suuuuuuuuuure you do!

She's also hot. lol. But you've gotta admit she seems like a cool person. Sky diving and traveling all over the world... meeting Steven Spielberg! *thinks to self* "Careful No Ticket..."

No Ticket said:
She's also hot. lol. But you've gotta admit she seems like a cool person. Sky diving and traveling all over the world... meeting Steven Spielberg! *thinks to self* "Careful No Ticket..."

Precisely. :p

She's certainly attractive. But having actually spoken with her several times outside of the board, she really is an impressive individual.