9:00pm Tonight

Midnight Dec 4th 5th 6th

Last edited:
Raiders on The Battleship North Carolina, Wilmington, NC

Fabulous Fantail Film - "Raiders of the Lost Ark"
Friday, May 7 8:30p
at Battleship North Carolina, Wilmington, NC
Time: 8:30 p.m.
Enjoy watching movies on the fantail of the Battleship underneath the stars. Tickets are $2 a person and go on sale at 7:30 p.m. Chairs are provided but camp chairs and blankets are welcome. Popcorn and drinks available for purchase. There are sponsorship opportunities available.

Battleship North Carolina
One Battleship Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28401
(910) 251-5797

Last Crusade in Wharton, NJ

Come see "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" at the Wharton United Community Church on Sunday, Jan. 17 at 7 p.m. Free soda, popcorn and childcare provided. WUCC is located at 20 Church St. For more information, visit www.whartonucc.org or call 973-366-8140. Movie is rated PG-13. Parental discretion advised.

Raiders in Cleveland OH

The Cleveland Museum of Art is now just a little more than a month away from reaching another exciting milestone in our building expansion and renovation project. In February, we’ll celebrate the reopening of Gartner Auditorium, ushering in a new era for our VIVA! & Gala performing arts series.

Those who want the first look and listen in the beautifully refurbished hall, redesigned by nationally recognized Cleveland-based architects Westlake Reed Leskosky in collaboration with leading acoustician Paul Scarbrough, will want to mark their calendars for our Gartner reopening bash on Sunday, February 28.

We’ve planned a stylish evening of elegant music and sophisticated reverie with Max Raabe & Palast Orchester as VIVA! & Gala returns to the museum following four seasons at venues around town. This black-tie big band plays note-perfect renditions of European jazz from the 1920s and 1930s. Arrive at 6:00 p.m. for cocktails and appetizers; the concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are limited and going very quickly, with registration available online.

Then, we’ll keep the party going throughout March and April with eight weeks of free performances this spring. The Opening Nights Festival, running March 12 through April 30, features some of the finest of Cleveland’s diverse talent pool. The festival also allows Clevelanders to experience first-hand the capabilities of the city’s newest performing arts venue, through a diverse mix of high-caliber instrumental, dance, and vocal artists.

Highlights of the festival include performances by members of the Cleveland Orchestra, the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra, OperaCleveland Chorus, Roberto Ocasio Latin Jazz Project, and Harmonia.

The festival also includes a screening of the Oscar-winning Harrison Ford movie Raiders of the Lost Ark

and the vocal stylings of local singer/songwriter Baby Dee, one of the city’s best known alt-rock performers.

Presenting sponsor is KeyBank. Supporting sponsors include Donley’s, The Musart Society, and Westlake Reed Leskosky.

dinnerandamovie.bmp

Lance Quazar

Good thing they're not showing KOTCS, no one would be able to keep that wonderful dinner down.

Thanks for the exhaustive research, this is a terrific service you're performing, RS.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Lance Quazar said:
Thanks for the exhaustive research, this is a terrific service you're performing, RS.

Indeed. None have ever been within my range at an appropriate time, but I still keep checking this thread to find out when one will be.

Raiders in PA

Thanks guys...I'm in the same boat, hoping to find it locally. Wish I could have made it to some of the very cool venues like the Battle Ship North Carolina, Red Rocks or the Cinerama three projector event in Seattle among others. Wish they would have similar events locally!

oh, and:

Raiders at Penn Cinema
541 Airport Road
Lititz, PA 17543 (717)626-7720
Monday April 26
Tuesday April 27
7:00PM

Lance Quazar

Rocket Surgeon said:
Thanks guys...I'm in the same boat, hoping to find it locally.

Well, all I can say is that somewhere in this thread is a mention of a screening that I did attend.

Although I might have known about it already....

My secret government job prevents me from saying any more.

However, it's still an awesome thread!

Raiders in Big Spring TX

Brandon Johnson, chairman of the film society, said the group will get the year under way in April with a screening of the Steven Spielberg blockbuster “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” the film that launched the exploits of Indiana Jones into movie history.

“This will be the last leg of our Spielberg retrospective during the outdoor movie series this summer,” said Johnson. “

We’ll be screening ‘Raiders’ April 24 in the Comanche Trail Amphitheater in the city park.

We honestly couldn’t think of a better place to screen the film than a stone amphitheater, and I think it will make a fabulous backdrop for all the fun.

We’ve been looking forward to this screening for quite some time.”

For more information on the meeting or summer film series, contact Johnson at (432) 213-0758 or by e-mail at cruiser1977@gmail.com.This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it More information is also available at http://www.bigspringfilm.org

Last Crusade in Hadley, MA

Fri March 5th
LATE NIGHT: 12:01am
Cinemark at Hampshire Mall
367 Russell Street
Hadley, MA 01035 (800)326-3264

LATE NIGHT:Late night showtimes play after midnight, meaning the following day -- not the morning of your selected date