How a Pale Horse migrates: Or How I learned to Stop worrying and started to live.

Pale Horse

Staff member
So here it is. A moderators job is truly stressfull from time to time. Below are some ways I like to relieve stress. More may be added later......

.....If you want.

Rafting on the Kern for a bachleor party. I'm on the left in front of the groom with the black hat.

and lets not forget this one:

SkyDiving.jpg

Sky Diving in Perris (not Paris)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
That's you on the top, right?;) j/k

Cool pics...I couldn't ever do white water rafting when I've had the chance...still can't, come to think of it.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Back on topic, people. Eeesh

So as I said, you'll have to forgive the scan quality, I could be a tech geek, or show you more of what I am all about.

How about my Great Balls of Fire?!
greatballs.jpg

Those are two 12" firework shells capable of, well, I doubt anyone here has held that much high explosive, but I would love to hear about it if you have.

Perhaps the more romatic horse back riding of the coast of Belize?
belizehorse.jpg

Maybe the aspiring archeologists here would appreciate my exploring of the only walled Mayan City on the Caribbean?
telume.jpg

Golf, anyone? In Jamaica no less...
jamaciangolf.jpg

Defending my right to learn how to use a tool.
2ndamend.jpg

Finding True Love, at least at the time the picture was snapped!
truelove.jpg

And finally: The 2002 World Series, Game 1.
pyro.jpg

Last edited:

Indyologist

Wow, Pale Horse, you've done some really amazing things... and you're not too bad to look at, either! ;)

No pics of you wearing a fedora? I'm disappointed in you! ;) Someone ship this guy an Akubra!

Pale Horse

Staff member
You are very kind Indyologist. Thank you.

Perhaps when I buy a real fedora (t'will be Akruba Federation in Carbon Grey) I will post a pic or two for the droolers and adventures alike. Until then be on the lookout for my Drizabone on the American River, and my MLB Productions Baseball Cap at the happiest place on earth.

Don't forget me in Edinburgh, and London on my backpacking tour...(oh and a very cheesy steson fedora when I was much younger in Bryce Canyon, U.S.A.)