New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

went to the stores today and the target stocked up on 12 inch figures and action figures some lc fuigures no elsa or vogels ( wiped clean , by the wrath of god) and i picked up the new cairo truck tho
new001.jpg

then went to k-mart and they got at least three cases of vehicles including the new truck and i found two more toothbrushes there also
new002.jpg

so if anyone need s a toohbrush let me know, pm me

The one Target near me has really stocked up. Too bad it's mostly the first two waves and a boat load of LC Indys and Young Indys. They were so low on stock for the longest time I thought they would never get anything new in.

bgiles73

I got lucky and found Elsa, Vogel and the Grail Knight at Target! Yay Target! Hopefully Temple of Doom may find it's way there too!

Billy Ray

Not an acquisition of my own, but a guy over at the CTR Forums reports finding the ToD wave at a Shopko in MN. Yet another store we don't have here:rolleyes:

indyclone25

woo hoo !!!!!!! well i haven't gotten it yet but i won a runner up poster of indyfans from the indycast ----------- yes my fan skecth cards won me the runner up prize ---- still would have liked to one the circus post by mr. Mcdaniels ---ah well

Wugmanmax

Billy Ray said:
Not an acquisition of my own, but a guy over at the CTR Forums reports finding the ToD wave at a Shopko in MN. Yet another store we don't have here:rolleyes:

AAAAAAAAA! I live in MN, and I don't think I have ever seen one of these! Off to look it up!

EDIT:

Yeah, the nearest one is hours away from me, THAT'S why I've never heard of it. :)

Last edited:

Goonie

I decided to check out what they had left on the pegs at Walmart in the neighboring town (they got the Supercenter Walmart there). The figs are still $3.92. Only two were left; Ugha Warrior and RPG Indy. I got the Ugha Warrior. I'm going to keep this one sealed.

indyclone25

my local walmart has about 6 figures left and the toy dept manager told me he hopes that they get restocked by the end of the week ---- hopefully it will be temple figures

tnswman

Well, as usual, I have gotten everything released in the last two months including the final Hasbro 12" figures and the Uncle Milton toys. I think everyone has seen everything though right?

I was able to get a Hasbro Toht body which made a GREAT James Bond custom using the Daniel Craig head from Golden Compas.

Billy Ray

A few weeks back I posted about finding the Hasbro figures at a local Wal-Mart for $2.96 a piece. I have been checking on that store pretty faithfully to see if they restocked at all...well today they had! It looks like they had the "lame" LC assortment that only has LC Indy, young Indy, and Henry Sr. they only had LC Indy and young Indy left and the paint was pretty bad on those, but I picked up an LC Indy and KOTCS Indy w/jacket to do some customizing with.

bonoferox

tnswman said:
Well, as usual, I have gotten everything released in the last two months including the final Hasbro 12" figures and the Uncle Milton toys. I think everyone has seen everything though right?

I was able to get a Hasbro Toht body which made a GREAT James Bond custom using the Daniel Craig head from Golden Compas.

How well does the Craig head fit on the neck?

tnswman

bonoferox said:
How well does the Craig head fit on the neck?

You have to slightly file it...Not much at all though. It is an AMAZING figure..I will post pics later. The Toht body is very nice.

indyclone25

just won on ebay the foil etched masterpiece chase cards
2fb3_1.jpg

and foil chase cards
a182_1.jpg

all for the grand total of 10 bucks not bad for 9 cards

Indy Black

Finally my local Wal-mart restocked it's Indy section and I snagged LC young Indy. Not great paint aps but hey the line is dead so I figured I'd get what I can while I can.