"New" Indyfan from Wisconsin

Cunningham

Although I have been lurking in the background here for about a decade, I never have registered or posted before. One of the earliest memories I have watching a movie in the theater was with Raiders of the Lost Ark. I have even got it down to the day when we went thanks to my dad's diary that I found. I wrote about this earlier this year in my blog: http://piercecountyhistorical.areav...-on-twin-cities-live-today-wed-april-11-2012/

Anyway, I saw all the movies in their original release starting at age 5 (1981) and all the way to last Saturday when I went to the movie marathon. What a day! I never was at a movie marathon of any kind. The movies have not looked better. Spent the better part of the evening going through the Raiders related parts of the new blu-ray set. Love it! I am also a big fan of Young Indy and watched all 33 hours of that series as well as reading the EU titles I have set before Temple of Doom when I first heard of the movie marathon. Now I am reading everything else in order. I guess I have Indy fever right now. I also like all of Spielberg and Lucas's other project minus two (Radioland Murders and the Terminal). Excited to see E.T. back in theaters soon as well as that blu-ray. That's enough now about me.