Indy Attractions

Junior Jones

That's a great new section on the Indiana Jones Theme Park attractions! It's nice to be able to read a blow-by-blow account of the rides.

I live about as far away from Disneyland and Disney World as you can get, and I'm a poor, hard-working family man, so I haven't been able to experience any of this first hand.

I did go to Disneyland about twelve years ago. As we were riding the monorail, I saw that they were digging a big hole near Adventureland and I wondered what it was for. It wasn't until we got home that I learned it was going to be the Indiana Jones Adventure. I wish I had taken a picture of that hole.

roundshort

I wanted to ask who have been to the Asian parks? I have done the Disneyland, Paris, and Orlando rides way too many times. I am heading to Aisa soon, and wondered what was the best over there, any thoughts?

roundshort

Sorry answered my own question, there is only one in asia right now!
China Disney is not open yet, or for a few more years

roundshort

Stoo,
If i go, which I really want to hit Japan this summer i will give you a blow by blow, video, hell I can hardly use a cell phone, maybe I get one of those cool picture phone things

IndyBuff

I've been fortunate enough to be able to experience both Indy attractions here in the states and I can honestly say that they are both well worth the trouble. The Indy ride at Disneyland is incredible and the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular is amazing and features some great stunts and scenes from Raiders.

I went to EuroDisney several years ago but their Indy ride was down for repairs or something so I didn't get a chance to try it but it looked pretty cool. The rides and gift shops are great, especially for Indy fans, and hopefully everyone here will get a chance to experience them someday.:)