The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

The Man

barn_green_shirt_harticle_embed.jpg

"Mister Harrison spanked my bad botty. Look at my face. It's a sad face. I think..."

michael

Rocket Surgeon said:
Shia's an alright dude, I like his attitude. He doesn't take it all too seriously and has navagated the business pretty well.

I completely agree, he's a good dude for sure.

Indy_Chic

Yes boys, this thread is back to haunt you ;)

I recently found an article which listed the 'top five Shia movies' - i'll add them here:

1. Holes (2003)
2. Disturbia (2007)
3. Eagle Eye (2008)
4. Transformers (2007)
5. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

Doesn't list KOTCS :rolleyes: Does anyone think his other movies should have been on the list instead? What's your favourite Shia film?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Kind of disagree with the listing- I would've had:

1. Transformers
2. Eagle Eye
3. Surf's Up!
4. Holes
5. The Greatest Game Ever Played

Violet said:
Kind of disagree with the listing...
I'm only here for ONE reason!

To wish Violet a Happy Belated Birthday.:hat:

I was going to post it on time in the correct thread but I was "unavoidably detained."

In any event I hope it passed well! Well, better than a kidney stone. Uh, I'm going now.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:

I was going to post it on time in the correct thread but I was "unavoidably detained."

In any event I hope it passed well! Well, better than a kidney stone. Uh, I'm going now.

Oh, hi Rocket.

Jeez, this is embarrassing. (Again).

Yeah, I'm here for ONE reason.

Just making sure Mr Surgeon wasn't being "unavoidably detained" here in the 'Shia LaBeouf Lounge'. Despite the feminine decor things can get a little Disturbia.

* Rocket, if you need to make a quick exit, the window at the back of the restroom opens onto an alleyway (unless it hasn't been bricked up again, like that scene in The Assassin/Point of No Return). Heading there myself now, see you on the outside - if I make it...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Rocket Surgeon said:

Umm, thank you. Actually, it was the best birthday I've had in a long while. I received a beautiful Little Mermaid piece from the Disney Showcase Collection, which also plays 'Part of Your World." That went straight to the pool room (Australin film reference, let's see who gets it).

Kidney stone? That's nasty. I've known a few people who've had those. Hope you're feeling better. :hat:

Montana Smith said:
Just making sure Mr Surgeon wasn't being "unavoidably detained" here in the 'Shia LaBeouf Lounge'. Despite the feminine decor things can get a little Disturbia

And where's your birthday greetings, Monty? Did you think you were going to visit the Ladies Lounge without paying homage? :gun:

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Violet said:
And where's your birthday greetings, Monty? Did you think you were going to visit the Ladies Lounge without paying homage? :gun:

Um, er, oh... I must have forgotten in my rush to escape. :eek:

Happy belated birthday, your esteemed worshipfulness! :hat:

Indy_Chic

I'm glad that you enjoyed your special day Violet, the Little Mermaid piece sounds great!

Nice to see both Rocket Surgeon and Montana Smith stopping by again, feel free to take the Shia Lounge's club card on your frantic escape out the door ;)

Finn

Staff member
Moedred said:
This deserves mentioning, marathon time 4:35. Beat that (I have twice).
Since this was posted in a thread about Shia, I was about to make a quip concerning our Admin's seriously impressive sexual prowess, but then I clicked that link and saw what it was really about.