Expendables 3

kongisking

As one of the few human beings on Earth who enjoyed and appreciated Expendables 1 for what it was meant to be (a deliberately cheesy and overblown tribute to the cheesy, overblown action films of the 80's), and someone looking forward to Expendables 2, I have no issue with the concept of a third film. And if Ford is part of it, then all the more badass...:cool:

NickTurner

Exactly! I too enjoyed #1 for what it was and my wife absolutely loved it! And why not Mr Ford? I know they'd have some fun with him.

kongisking

I've seen two advance reviews of Expendables 2, and both have been quite positive. Here's hoping the streak continues.

kongisking

Well, yesterday I found myself with nothing to do, and so opted to go see Expendables 2. And, as expected, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm totally on board for Number 3 now.

Indy_Chic

It would be fantastic to see Ford in it! (y)

Glad you liked the movie kongisking, I haven't seen it yet but I've heard some good reviews on it

kongisking

Indy_Chic said:
It would be fantastic to see Ford in it! (y)

Glad you liked the movie kongisking, I haven't seen it yet but I've heard some good reviews on it

Did you hear Clint Eastwood wants to direct 3? I'd die of joy if it came to pass...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Harrison,Arnold,Sly, all standing side by side and killing people....

No that's to good to be true

For a twelve year old in 1986!!!

It's a stupid idea. It was then and it is now. Hollywood is full of souless fanboys from the 80s living out their playground creations.

Goonie

All I know is if the Muscles from Brussels is back for installment 3, there better be a scene with him in a muscle shirt on a glacier...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2a0gBK6OAxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:eek: :whip: (y)

In amongst all this Disney/Star Wars news, any news out there about Expendables 3 lately? I'm hoping maybe something on the Blu-ray in a few weeks.

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
For a twelve year old in 1986!!!

It's a stupid idea. It was then and it is now. Hollywood is full of souless fanboys from the 80s living out their playground creations.

JJ, you are my hero! :D

I lost count of the times I fell asleep trying to get through The Expendables. :sleep:

Grizzlor

Snipes and Cage should be cast for sure. Not Harrison. Expendables is all about mindless action films, of which Harrison (as Indiana Jones) is above.

Montana Smith

Grizzlor said:
Snipes and Cage should be cast for sure. Not Harrison. Expendables is all about mindless action films, of which Harrison (as Indiana Jones) is above.

The Indiana Jones films aren't mindless? If so, maybe they form the basis of the history section of Lucas' Edutopia. :p

Olliana

The cast can't get any better from here. Now it's a definite must-see. Jackie Chan and Harrison Ford in one movie? (y) I think Ford will play the mastermind in the background, like Church, only interesting.

DOOMSTOWNFRIDGE

thought there would be more excitement on here ?? Harrison Ford while being an 80's action star was never sort of in the same mold as a Stallone when it came to 1980's action films,it's gonna be really strange but in a good way to see him share screen time with Wesley Snipes,Sly,Arnie,Dolph Lundgren,Seagal,Jackie Chan,Mel Gibson,Nic Cage, and it says on E that filming will happen later this month!

Montana Smith

The Expendables are like a rock super group getting together to play a one-off event.

Because it makes money they'll repeat it with some band member changes.

I thought the first one was way off tune. Second one better. Not holding much hope for the third.