Re-Introducing myself

XanaduEli

Some of you may remember me on here from several years ago - I kinda vanished after a while.

Im back but I need to say this and I guess introducing myself is the best way for me to do it - forgive me if I waste peoples time.

Before on here I was a 14 year old girl called Melanie..well..now I am a 17 years old man called Elijah. It's hard to say this in a non complicated way but I am Transgender. I was born a girl but want to be a man. I have been for many years and I have been open about it for a while. As I was returning to the forums though, I wanted to tell you all eventually..

By posting this it'll help me feel comfortable with people using male pronouns and seeing me as a boy. I didn't really want to make another account when I know some people on here already. I hope you can understand why I am posting this.

I hope I can start a fresh - Thank you for reading. :)

Indy's brother

Welcome back to The Raven. Tiny suggestion, maybe you should change your screen name to XanaduEl? I don't think anyone would mistake you for another member.

;)

XanaduEli

The Drifter said:
Welcome back!
Yes, I remember you well. You never gave me your grandmother's jambalaya recipe!

Wow ! I forgot about that.. :)

Indy's brother said:
Welcome back to The Raven. Tiny suggestion, maybe you should change your screen name to XanaduEl? I don't think anyone would mistake you for another member.

Hey that works!

indyclone25

glad to have you back , and i'm glad you are happier just being who you are. that won't change much what many of us thought of you , you were a friend and fellow indy fan. :D