Hi all, new to the forum but not to Indy...

Hi all, just a quick hello, been trying to get on the forum for acouple of weeks but had an issue with registering. Admin came up with a cunning plan to get me registered so my username might change over the next couple of days.

Ive been a huge fan of Indiana Jones (who isnt) since the first time I saw Raiders back in 1984 when it was on tv for the first time at Christmas.

Having reached a bit of a milestone birthday I have decided to finally get myself some proper Indy gear.

So far ive got

Jacket, joe browns. Not screen accurate but very close
Boots, ted bakers. Mentioned already but drones33
Mkvii bag, original from a local army surplus store
Whip, HMB's not sure if anyone has seen them but for £22.50 delivered I jumped at it. My first whip and was cracking it within 2 minutes with plenty of forearm and back hits along the way.
Hat is a wool one off ebay, good enough for now.
Shirt, belt and a cotton jacket on their way from Wested.
Oh and trousers from Ebay. Just some rugby trousers. Nice loose fit with pockets in the right places and a sand colour.

Lastly today I picked up steamer trunk to put it all in from a charity shop for £15.

Thats it for now. I'll get some pics of it all together for the gear section of the forum.
Rob

Dana Scully

Hey Rob!

I'm another newbie from the UK and I was having the same trouble registering, but it looks like the quick-thinking mods have come up with a solution for us. (y)

Hope to see you around!