SPF in Chicago!

bonoferox

Just saw that Sean will be attending Wizard World Chicago next weekend.

Debating if I should get an 8x10 or have him sign my fedora since it's now too small for me.

robweiner8

bonoferox said:
Just saw that Sean will be attending Wizard World Chicago next weekend.

Debating if I should get an 8x10 or have him sign my fedora since it's now too small for me.
Signed fedora would be cool.. 8X10 would too. That's awesome that you'll get to see him

tupogirl

Wow, that is so tempting...
I'm in Minneapolis so it would be feasible and I've wanted to go to a Comic Convention for a few years now.

Hmmmm...If I could find someone to watch the kids, I could take the MegaBus out there and back rather quickly and it would be affordable and feasible...

Hmmm...

indyclone25

i'm bringing my young indy dvd sets for him to sign----i live about a half hour from the show and hope to have him sign those---------- i hope he's not one you have to pay alot to get a autograph from?(y)

bonoferox

My guess is probably 10-15.00 to get something signed and 20.00-25.00 for an 8x10 supplied. Who knows, though. Some celebrities charge $5.00 just to take a picture with them.

indyclone25

bonoferox said:
My guess is probably 10-15.00 to get something signed and 20.00-25.00 for an 8x10 supplied. Who knows, though. Some celebrities charge $5.00 just to take a picture with them.
yeah i just hope not to expensive ---
i went to wizard world in 1999 and was going to see ray parks but wasnt going to pay the 50 dollars to wait in line and get pics and autographs --- but i was getting lunch later and who walked pass us but ray and we stopped and he chatted with us for a few minutes and posed for pics ---it was pretty awesome of him

bonoferox

Very nice. I went to the QA session for him but 25.00 was just too much for a simple signature and th eline was ridiculous with how popular he was back then. He was back there a couple years ago with no line whatsoever. Almost felt bad for him. Almost.

As for SPF, I think I'm just going to have him sign a page in my Lost Journal.

indyclone25

bonoferox said:
Very nice. I went to the QA session for him but 25.00 was just too much for a simple signature and th eline was ridiculous with how popular he was back then. He was back there a couple years ago with no line whatsoever. Almost felt bad for him. Almost.

As for SPF, I think I'm just going to have him sign a page in my Lost Journal.

kool what day will you be attending? i will be going saturday --- my son and i will be dressed as indiana jones my son most likely will be wearing a jacket and i will be without a jacket

bonoferox

I'll be there Saturday wearing my Indiana Jones shirt (the costume khaki shirt) and blue jeans. I always get the advance tickets so I should be there at about 9:30 am. I'll keep an eye out for you :)

bonoferox

And what a disappointment it was....At least I got to meet Phoenix from the American Gladiators :)

By the way, nice meeting you Indycyclone!

indyclone25

bonoferox said:
And what a disappointment it was....At least I got to meet Phoenix from the American Gladiators :)

By the way, nice meeting you Indycyclone!

nice to meet someone from online as well nice to know who your chatting with from time to time -- we had fun there

bonoferox

Does anyonehappen to know who these two gents were?

WizardWorld08008.jpg

(Sorry for the blurry photo)

By the way, Indycyclone, I've got a good one of you and your son if you'd like me to post it.

Last edited:

indyclone25

bonoferox said:
Does anyonehappen to know who these two gents were?

WizardWorld08008.jpg

(Sorry for the blurry photo)

By the way, Indycyclone, I've got a good one of you and your son if you'd like me to post it.
sure go ahead love to see them i got a few blurry ones through out the day too