Trading KOTCS cards

indyfan2359

Looking For That Last Card....

Having a great time collecting Indy cards again. Gosh I haven't done it in quite some time. Anyway, been trying to get the KOTKS movie photo card set. Have all but that ever allusive card #81.

I've already spent over $60 for the cards I have and do not want to pay to much more.

If anybody has an extra one I would love to trade! Have lots of others.

Let me know...

iLUVINDY

indyfan2359 said:
Having a great time collecting Indy cards again. Gosh I haven't done it in quite some time. Anyway, been trying to get the KOTKS movie photo card set. Have all but that ever allusive card #81.

I've already spent over $60 for the cards I have and do not want to pay to much more.

If anybody has an extra one I would love to trade! Have lots of others.

Let me know...

I have #81, what do you have to trade for?? Im looking for Exclusive Foils F1, F2 (Blue Back Walmart) and some peel and reveal.

"Bellosh"

Has anyone seen the cards packaged in tins? I'm really surprised not to have seen any ever at all of the wal-Marts and targets I've been to combined! :confused:

Agent Z

Agent Z said:
Hats off to those of you building the collection piece by piece from individual packs. At nearly 60 cents a card, I don't have the money or patience to get them all that way. I went ahead and spent $8 and got the complete set with no extras off of eBay.

Haha, well, damn...I am missing card #33 ("A Guy Called Mutt").

It appears that whomever put my stack together gave me two of #30, and skipped number #33.

So, I need #33...and have an extra #30, if anyone needs one.

I'll email the seller back as well, to see if they have a heart. :p

For those of you who collect cards on a regular basis, do you have any suggestions for a good storage binder?

I know that there are different grades (read: some good, some bad) of plastic (mylar) sleeves for archiving comic books and magazines, so I'm thinking the same applies to cards as well?

iLUVINDY

Hey everybody!!!

Well, sooo.. close to completing my set of KOTCS Card Set, I just need three more cards, there all peel and reveal.

Holy Grail (Indy Portrait w/ RED & GREEN Border)
Snakes (Indy w/ whip at Tent Door w/ RED & GREEN Border)
Ark of the Covenant (NOT SURE....)

Would anybody want to trade, I have alot of base cards and some extra Peel and Reveal (Indy Portrait w/ RED Border).

PLEASE..... Just PM me....

iLUVINDY

iLUVINDY said:
Hey everybody!!!

Well, sooo.. close to completing my set of KOTCS Card Set, I just need three more cards, there all peel and reveal.

Holy Grail (Indy Portrait w/ RED & GREEN Border)
Snakes (Indy w/ whip at Tent Door w/ RED & GREEN Border)
Ark of the Covenant (NOT SURE....)

Would anybody want to trade, I have alot of base cards and some extra Peel and Reveal (Indy Portrait w/ RED Border).

PLEASE..... Just PM me....

anybody????

indyclone25

iLUVINDY said:
BUMP: Anybody???

i'll have to go to my target and buy some more cards to get the peel and reveal cause i don't have those either ---- my walmart hasnt had their carss anywhere i checked up by the cigarette counter but no cards and also by the cards section by the toys but still nothing ---- target is the only place and now they have two packs in a sleeve for 3.99

Gobi-1

Cards I Need

Basic
2, 8, 10, 16, 35, 37, 40, 49, 51, 61, 63, 73, 81

Foil Cards
1, 2, 4, 8, 9

Walmart (Blue Back) Exclusive Foil Cards
F1, F2, F5

Cards I Have Up For Trade

Basic
5 (x2), 6 (x2), 9 (x2), 11 (x2), 13 (x3), 14 (x2), 15 (x1), 17 (x1), 18 (x2),
22 (x1), 23 (x2), 24 (x2), 26 (x1), 27 (x1), 28 (x1), 29 (x5), 30 (x1), 31 (x2),
34 (x2), 36 (x1), 38 (x1), 39 (x2), 43 (x5), 45 (x2), 48 (x2), 50 (x2), 52 (x2),
53 (x2),55 (x3), 57 (x2), 60 (x3), 62 (x2), 64 (x1), 67 (x2), 69 (x1), 70 (x3)
72 (x1), 74 (x1), 75 (x2), 76 (x1), 77 (x2), 78 (x3), 79 (x1), 82 (x1), 83 (x1),
84 (x1), 85 (x1), 86 (x1), 87 (x2), 88 (x1), 89 (x3)

Walmart (Blue Back) Exclusive Foil Cards Up For Trade

F3 (x1), F4 (x1)

================

As you can see I have multiples of several cards. If I ever see another "At Marshal College" I'll go crazy. Just shoot me a PM.

indyjonesrelic

Trades

I have all of the base cards for trade and 1 Karen Allen KOTCS auto I would trade for another auto. I need peel and reveal and target foil #2,3,4 and Wal mart foil #1,2, 3, 5. I also have complete base card set I would trade for autos or sketch cards, and parallels depending on the cards. PM me if interested.

Thanks.
:whip:

indyclone25

i have a whole base set of cards available , also.----i'm sure everyone has them by now but if you don't i have one to trade let me know what you have to trade , thanks