What was Indy's greatest treasure?

Indy Byrd

I'd say Indy's greatest treasure would be both family and a lifetime of adventure that most can only dream of. Indy's whole life is one huge adventure from his childhood to his later years now that he is married (hope it turns out better than mine did pal :p ). Family is another treasure in it's self. Not just the "blood relatives" either, but like Marcus,Sallah, and Shorty Indy had a HUGE family and they would do anything for him and he'd do the same. I was really glad to see Indy bridge the gap with his dad as I have grown closer to my own dad recently, there is nothing quite like family.

TREN KROM

His new family. Not only does he have the love of his life back but now he has a son to look after. Now Indy is in for the biggest adventure of his life, being a dad.

Indy Byrd

TREN KROM said:
Now Indy is in for the biggest adventure of his life, being a dad.

I agree with that. No matter what kind of adventures me and my friends went on when I was younger, becoming a father is the greatest adventure I have ever been on! 9 years and going strong!

fatima

TREN KROM said:
His new family. Not only does he have the love of his life back but now he has a son to look after. Now Indy is in for the biggest adventure of his life, being a dad.
I agree. The 'idols' he got he doesn't keep with them and he got them for the museum and at the end they don't even go to the museum! sooo, can't think about the artfacts as treasures to him.
Marion in a affective way and Henry Jones III are their biggest 'treasure'.

Crusade>Raiders

Love/Family is what Indy always finds.

Raiders: He gets a new relationship with Marion, the best girl he ever met(too bad he doesn't realize it yet).

Temple: He gets the children back to their parents, making them a family again.

Crusade: He finds a new relationship with his dad, something he always wanted.

Kingdom: He gets a family, something Indy has been searching for his entire life :)

Nurhachi1991

Indy's greatest treasure would of been banging Willie.

She said it herself " I could have been your greatest adventure"

TREN KROM said:

sub-square-barney.gif

HovitosKing

TREN KROM said:

His greatest treasure would be divorce papers and a DNA test proving Mutt is someone else's kid. And the priceless vomit I spewed after reading this sentimental tripe.

HovitosKing said:
His greatest treasure would be divorce papers and a DNA test proving Mutt is someone else's kid. And the priceless vomit I spewed after reading this sentimental tripe.

We've had our disagreements in the past, Hovitos....

...but you hit it clean on the head here. *High Five*

::eek:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Indy's greatest treasure would of been banging Willie.

She said it herself " I could have been your greatest adventure"

"You don't have [be crude] all the time just to prove how [grown-up] you are."

Oops, wrong thread?

Also, guys, really, isn't the thing really worth objecting to above post that Indy got there a little late to be anything other than a cheap facsimile of a father, <I>ergo</I>, no adventures of parenting?

Gear

HovitosKing said:

HovitosKing wins the realism award.

WillKill4Food

Not if he really loved Marion. :rolleyes:

Indy's greatest treasure's debatable, but Henry Sr.'s greatest treasure was: illumination.

Forbidden Eye

HovitosKing said:

Does every thread here have to turn into a KOTCS debate? :rolleyes:

I do think Shia is pretty convincing offspring of Indy and Marion though.

To get things BACK ON TOPIC though, he has ton of emotional and sappy fortune cookie-esque message definitions of "treasures" but his real treasure is over a billion dollars from world-wide grosses.;)

Last edited:

Mike00spy

If we are talking about Indy as a real person, then Mutt and Marion would be his two most important "treasures."