Hottest girl?

Wich one is the hottest?

• Total voters

michael

Best screenshot of Elsa:

184.jpg

Henry W Jones

While I find Willie to be the most annoying Indy girl, I still am voting for her because the poll was who's hottest and not who'd make a better girlfriend. ;)

Indy Scout 117

Henry W Jones said:
While I find Willie to be the most annoying Indy girl, I still am voting for her because the poll was who's hottest and not who'd make a better girlfriend. ;)
y'know....i agree. especially on the bridge scene where her clothes are all wet (y) very sexy. :p my vote goes to Willie, although she was the most annoying...

AnythingGoes

Though I love Willie the best, I've got to pick Marion--though Willie is a close second. Elsa's lovely too, especially in that little white sundress which we see for about thirty seconds at the Sultan's palace.
Irina's nothing to me though. Great villain. Poor sex appeal.
:whip:

No way you can do better...

Marion is the hottest.

5018822992_a2f5a6a278_z.jpg

Willie is hot in the opening scene, but goes down hill REALLY quick.

Poor Elsa, she was hot in that...uh. um, er...bathrobe?

Karen Allen is the only one to have aged well...

Henry W Jones

Rocket Surgeon said:
No way you can do better...

Marion is the hottest.

5018822992_a2f5a6a278_z.jpg

Willie is hot in the opening scene, but goes down hill REALLY quick.

Poor Elsa, she was hot in that...uh. um, er...bathrobe?

Karen Allen is the only one to have aged well...

She may have aged better but the poll I think is about who's hottest in the movie not about who looks better holding an AARP card. If you think in the films Karen looks better that's great but from your aging comment (which is true) I get mixed signals if we are talking about how they looked in these movie or how they look now. Just curious.

Henry W Jones said:
She may have aged better but the poll I think is about who's hottest in the movie not about who looks better holding an AARP card. If you think in the films Karen looks better that's great but from your aging comment (which is true) I get mixed signals if we are talking about how they looked in these movie or how they look now. Just curious.
Well, the picture included is during filming...and my comments regarding the others were in-film. Regarding aging, she looked good in Skull and better in some off screen shots. WAY better than the plastique Capshaw and Doody messes.

There's a great shot of her on Sallah's veranda, in Belloq's tent...ect.

The picture is Allen in her prime, and THE hotest of the bunch.

On film or off.

Daley

Ah for me it's Willie Scott all the way ;P Always has been, always will be. Not to say the other ladies aren't beautiful..but look at this:
2208768eHonzte3D1kOKIqlxOwG77lQjp43RE0wNQTLX2pIg5QKXpUImk5zedcpGARclisRsOgZPo21DBk1HOxAsM8iA.jpg
:hat:

INCUBUSRATM

Elsa, to me, was the hottest. She also was quite a unique "Indy girl," because she ended up playing him, unlike the other films. She begged for forgiveness in the end, but ultimately fell to her demise. I think she was the most interesting out of the bunch. And definitely the sexiest. :whip:

EDIT: And you can't tell me that accent doesn't add some extra points!