Any new pics?

Dr.Sartorius

taurus2007-06.jpg

taurus2007-17.jpg

ElodieJones

Yeah !!!
He IS Indiana Jones :whip: :gun:

He will be perfect !
Ah all people who said that he was too old and don't look like Indy anymore were wrong !
That's a great new !

MsIndy07

That isn't such a huge thing to do to cover a peircing. I just really hope they don't go CG crazy in this movie!

fedoraboy

He looks exactly like he did a decade ago for Air Force One - he hasn't aged a day!! No way does he look 65, more like 50

Zorg

Attila the Professor said:
But he has aged though, and that's real beauty of what this film could possibly be.

Well said!

I also think Ford looks very good. And he definitely looks the part. Just add the fedora and the leather jacket and we're in business. :cool:

deckard24

Ford looks impressive for his age, but I don't know if I would go so far as to say he looks in his 50's. The closer the camera zooms in on him, the more his age will be apparent. Ford for one has the neck of a 65 year old man and his facial features are really starting to droop and sag. He's covered in liver spots and has the skin of a man sunburned one to many times over the last 60 years. It'll be interesting to see if they dye his hair and attempt to digitally retouch or hide any of his ageing features. I think wrinkles and age lines are great and well deserved. They show character and tell a story, so hopefully he won't be too botoxed.

How scary would it be if Lucas secretly digitally made Ford to look young like Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart in X-Men 3, and then released the movie onto the unsuspecting crowds.

Dr.Sartorius

Ford looks impressive for his age, but I don't know if I would go so far as to say he looks in his 50's. The closer the camera zooms in on him, the more his age will be apparent. Ford for one has the neck of a 65 year old man and his facial features are really starting to droop and sag. He's covered in liver spots and has the skin of a man sunburned one to many times over the last 60 years. It'll be interesting to see if they dye his hair and attempt to digitally retouch or hide any of his ageing features. I think wrinkles and age lines are great and well deserved. They show character and tell a story, so hopefully he won't be too botoxed.

You say he looks impressive for his age and then you list every little thing about him that has to do with his older age. :rolleyes: Give the man a break, he's 64.

deckard24

I was referring to his physical shape, I guess I should have been more specific. He's leaner and more fit than most guys half his age these days. I hope I look that good when I'm that age, but that doesn't change the fact the rest of him looks 64 years old. His face is not as weathered as Eastwood's or William Hurt for example, but in my honest opinion he's looking like a man in his mid 60's, not way younger like a lot of people seem to think.

If he's playing 58 in the movie, he might be touched up a bit to knock off the 6 year difference in age. Look at Ford when Six Days and Seven Nights came out, and look at him today 10 years later. It's a big difference! Ford has aged dramatically since SDaSn to Firewall, and I'll be interested to see if they roll with his current look or make him up a lot to portray him as younger.

Dr.Sartorius

Honestly, the man can pass for 58 easily. I don't see the difficulty. 58 isn't exactly young....

Harrison Ford must be the most scrutinized actor of all time due to his age.

MsIndy07

He looks great. He could pass for 50 if he needed too. It isn't like he is completely old or anything. I knwo men who are in their early 70's that look great for their age. I don't think he needs any make-up or any cg to make him look exactly 58, that is kinda rediculous don't ya think?

deckard24

58 isn't exactly young, yeah but it's a leap from 58 to near 65. As we get older especially pushing 60, 7 years can age you quite a bit. Like I said look at Six Days and Seven Nights to now, and see the difference between a 55-56 year old Ford to now a 64-65 year old Ford in Firewall. Every pic will be a bit different, and don't forget he gets makeup too like every other movie star.

"Most scrutinized actor of all time due to his age," I don't know about that. You could say that about every 50-60 plus year old former action star, who attempt to take on roles they made famous in their youth. Stallone is one example, and Schwarzenegger is another. Or Willis for that matter. They are all being scrutinized for their ages.

I think it would be ridiculous too if they make him up too much, and the cgi comment was a joke. Yes he still looks great for his age, but he's an older man now and not the 46 year old we last saw donning the fedora.