What was Indy's greatest treasure?

Raiders90

Out of all his adventures, from Young Indy to Indy 4, what would you say Indy's greatest treasure was. I mean both literally and figuratively. Was it his father? Marion? Mutt? His friends? Knowledge?

Adamwankenobi

I think the two most important treasures in Indy's life are: the Jackal (from YIJC) and the Peacock's Eye (from YIJC and TOD); The Jackal adventure is what inspires his interest in archaeology, and the Peacock's Eye adventure is what leads Indy to realize that he needs to stop lollygagging around and to go and pursue his dream.

tupogirl

The women he was blessed to come in contact with, from his mother, to Ms Seymour, to all the women he loved and lost and maybe got back. I nearly forgot all the lessons from the famous ones as well.

James

The Grail was probably the greatest material treasure he discovered, since it was the only one he could- and did- actually use.

The greatest figurative treasure was probably his father. By bridging the gap, he began an emotional growth and maturity that likely allowed his later relationship with Marion to be possible.

Deckard

Knowledge was his treasure. His Treasure was knowledge. Knowledge, it was his treasure. His knowledge was treasure.

LoL. Sorry but that line was the worst in Crystal Skull... :rolleyes:

My serious answer, Family, The Ark can't be viewed by people so no fortune and glory there, the Grail couldn't leave the temple so again, can't go into a museum. The Stones? No real proof of their power since only one was left. The Skull also dissapeared w/ any proof of such a civilization or existance.

DarthMickey

worst line ever!

have to agree with Deckard on that one. Just can't figure who to blame, Lucas or speilberg for that line .But that fact that they both agreed on it means...:gun:

twlightzone1205

Well, I think it was his family. When he's talking about losing his father and mentor, Indy seems depressed and lonely. By film's end he gets a son and a wife and his newest adventure begins.

Indy~Annie

i think its funny out of all 4 movies Indy didnt get none of the idols...besides the cross.hopefully better luck in Indy 5 and 6.

Swindle

Its cheesy, certainly, but Indy is always fighting to get something other than the artifacts. Marion, to save a village, to save his fathers life, getting a wife and son in the newest film.

The ark will always be the greatest artifact, imo. The movies make sure Indy loses f all these super-powered items by movies end. Of course, now that there?s a toyline, you can make your own alt-verse where Indy went back to that warehouse and took all that was rightfully his. LOL! :D