Eric Tan Poster Art

IrishJedi

Wow, that looks terrifc. I bought the RAIDERS one. At $150 a pop it's gonna be highly expensive to acquire a full set but I'm gonna go for it.

indytim

Reading the comments on his blog he confirms that he's already started work on his Last Crusade print (y)

Dr. Joenes

Love it

Bought the Raiders one not even thinking they would make more of them - can't wait to see Crusade and possibly Skull.

Ska

Those are amazing!

I love how Indy's incorporated in the background (Tanis?) in the Raiders' one.

A+

DocWhiskey

I love these. I hope he does a KOTCS one. And I hope one day I could find them at a price that doesn't cost me a torso.

Niteshade007

I love the Temple of Doom and Raiders posters, but I'm not so crazy about the Last Crusade one. It's just a bit odd. Why have Henry Sr. be the large image of the poster? He's not imposing or threatening like the villain in Temple of Doom, nor is he the hero. I understand not wanting to do Indy again, but making it Henry Sr. just seems so strange. Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter, since I won't buy these anyway (although I love them).

DocWhiskey

Niteshade007 said:
Why have Henry Sr. be the large image of the poster? He's not imposing or threatening like the villain in Temple of Doom, nor is he the hero. I understand not wanting to do Indy again, but making it Henry Sr. just seems so strange.

I see it as Henry Sr. is always looking over Indy. Judging him as a father does. Not to mention Connery was as big of a character as Ford in LC.

TheLastCrusader

ever seen this poster/artwork before?

600full-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-poster.jpg

Found here: http://www.listal.com/movie/raiders-of-the-lost-ark/pictures

Looks pretty neat. Fan art? If so, wow...