Need Indiana Jones gear

DocWhiskey

Don't be afraid to post progress pictures! I love when us fans put together Indygear on a limited budget.

DocWhiskey said:
Don't be afraid to post progress pictures! I love when us fans put together Indygear on a limited budget.
I can't post photos of myself i'm not allowed to :( but i will take a photo of my clothing.

DocWhiskey said:
No, I understand that's fine, its just cool to see the gear.
Thank you for understanding DocWhiskey. If i could post photo i would, i begged my mom could i post my photo but she said NO and don't ask me again. So i don't ask :(.

indyclone25 said:
here you go from http://www.indianajonescostumes.com/ only 20.00 bucks it the lady version on doctor jones----try that on for size
adventure-girl-dress.jpg
NO WAY! i'm not that sicko to buy a Indy custome, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the idea but NO THANKS :eek: :sick:. I noticed your a ladiesman creepy :dead:. :eek: i think i'm passing out, i might have to have bypass surgery :dead:

Last edited:

indyclone25

IndyWolf15 said:
NO WAY! i'm not that sicko to buy a Indy custome, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the idea but NO THANKS :eek: :sick:. I noticed your a ladiesman creepy :dead:. :eek: i think i'm passing out, i might have to have bypass surgery :dead:
it was a joke. but im sure if you hit thrift stores and salvation army stores they may have what you're looking for .:D

IndyWolf15 said:
i used to think you were nice!!!! my dad is not a ladies man ---he and my mom have been married 24years and they love each other alot, so he like to see a pretty woman now and again what "normal" guy doesnt . i like pretty girls to --- so i hope you apoligize to him . cause you dont know him like i do --- :mad:

indyclonejr said:
i used to think you were nice!!!! my dad is not a ladies man ---he and my mom have been married 24years and they love each other alot, so he like to see a pretty woman now and again what "normal" guy doesnt . i like pretty girls to --- so i hope you apoligize to him . cause you dont know him like i do --- :mad:
Dude i was joking man. I know your dads nice and all i see his post i comment on what great artwork he has, plz cool down XD.

indyclone25

i told him not to worry about --- if i thought it was someone being direspectful i could handle that --- he is just looking out for his old man . just like i look out for him ---- so don't stress the small stuff :D

indyclone25 said:
i told him not to worry about --- if i thought it was someone being direspectful i could handle that --- he is just looking out for his old man . just like i look out for him ---- so don't stress the small stuff :D
It's fine Indyclone25, i do the same for my parents to :D. BTW my mom is going to take me to target so i can get my Indy clothing ,yay.

KiKi Kat

IndyWolf15 said:

I think the costume is cute and that might just be the one I get for halloween..... Unless I go for the Wonder Woman......

48WONDER.jpg

Hmm well everybody has diffrent taste and i'm very glad you like the custome, my friend and i just don't want to be suggestive to boys, the custome does look suggestive, i mean we want bfs but not like that, these are my reasons why i do not like the custome. And this is not for halloween because my family and i do not believe in halloween, i would like Indygear and i'm a fan of Indy thats the only reason.

Last edited:
There no where near GA sad to say, i will just have to check around the stores around these parts. Somebody got that Jacket i needed. DARN!

I've been looking for a brown leather jacket but i can't find one PLEASE HELP :( I found pants and the shirt but i can not find a Fedora or leather Jacket.

indyclone25

i have a leather jacket not screen accurate but it is is a mens size large i have a pic somehwere .........
jacket002.jpg

i dont know your hieght or weight but i am 6 ft tall and 225 lbs and it is tight on me if interested pm me and we can see what we can work out price wise

indyclone25 said:
i have a leather jacket not screen accurate but it is is a mens size large i have a pic somehwere .........
jacket002.jpg

i dont know your hieght or weight but i am 6 ft tall and 225 lbs and it is tight on me if interested pm me and we can see what we can work out price wise
I'm 5.2 and I'm not that big I'm thin but i am gaining i like to eat my friend ;).