Boxers Or Briefs?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
For a while (don't know if you still can) StarWarsShop.com had Indiana Jones boxers for sale. Suppose that should shed light on his preferences.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
SWS had them too? I thought they were just ET merchandise available at the LucasArts Company Store back in '03.

|ZiR|

Well...

Modern men's underwear was largely an invention of the 1930s. On 19 January 1935, Coopers Inc. sold the world's first briefs in Chicago. Designed by an "apparel engineer" named Arthur Kneibler, briefs dispensed with leg sections and had a Y-shaped overlapping fly. The company dubbed the design the "Jockey" since it offered a degree of support that had previously only been available from the jockstrap. Jockey briefs proved so popular that over 30,000 pairs were sold within three months of their introduction. Coopers, having renamed the company Jockey, sent its "Mascul-line" plane to make special deliveries of "masculine support" briefs to retailers across the US. In 1938, when Jockeys were introduced in the UK, they sold at the rate of 3,000 a week

(Thank God for Wikipedia and its acurate information and 100% infallibility.)

So briefs, then. Can you imagine how ripe and moist they'd be after a few days in the rainforest? I hope Indy packed some talcum powder.

Johan said:
You guy's had to see this thread coming sooner or later. As a strait male, my intrest is basically in the area of "Indy Gear".
Anyway's I would think briefs because its more difficult for the creepy crawlers to find thier way into places you don't want them to go.

Really? You should meet the guy looking for the CS version of the Howdy Doody Song. And stop watching MTV.

High Colonic or Ex-lax and Espresso?

For that mater, circumsized or not?, you know how he hates snakes...cripes!