TOD figures revealed

ChromiumBlue37

Short Round

shortroundHR.jpg

Willie Scott

williescottHR.jpg

Leiter91

Indy looks...bald. Idk...the figures looks a little weird...Im sure It'll be sorted out however

Looks like some of the best relics we've had so far

BlackSleep

Thanks! Awesome. For having just survived the Temple of Doom, Indy looks surprisingly clean and intact...no blood, dirt, scratches, sweat, nothing...

Lambonius

Leiter91 said:
Indy looks...bald. Idk...the figures looks a little weird...Im sure It'll be sorted out however

You have to remember that the figures in these shots are still somewhat prototypical, so they quite literally have some rough edges. Plus, these are super close-up pics; most of those rough details won't be visible when you have the figures in hand. The quality of these and the LC wave shows what Hasbro is really capable of with the Indy license. I think we're starting to get up to par with some of the company's Star Wars offerings now.

Lambonius

Look at the flap on Indy's holster; it looks movable. Might we be getting a more realistic and properly scaled workable holster? If so, that's pretty cool.

Billy Ray

Sweet! Indy looks good, looks like he comes with a working holster, which is actually in scale this time...but what is that on his left leg???

Willie's headsculpt looks perfect!

Still hard to tell if that is Indy's whip around Shortie's neck.

Mola Ram comes with an in scale Kali Chailice!

Billy Ray

Was kind of hoping that Indy would come with at least one Sankara Stone.

Also, looks like the two Thuggee have removable "push knives" (I don't know what the real name is) in the sashes around their chest!

***EDIT*** They are called "Katars"...I should have remembered that from Diablo II.

Bat-Dude

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Hi res pics including Indy himself!!!

http://www.indianajonescollectors.com/

indyHR.jpg

AWESOME!! FINALLY!! INDY!! :D

I'm torn, though. The sculpt looks great, but, as has been pointed out, too clean. Also, the face sculpt looks a lot better...or is it just that it's a master paint job :confused: Buuuuuuuuuut (and you knew this was coming...) is it just me or does it look like he's smiling?? I was hoping for a more desperate look on his face.

This isn't the face that shouted "Mola Ram! Prepare to meet Kali...in HELL!!!"

Also, what in the heck is wrong with his right index finger :sick: Hope they fix that.

NLogan

NLogan said:
Because the site he has linked to took down the photos. Maybe they didn't have permission to show them.

Nevermind maybe it has something to do with firefox. I can see them just fine in explorer.

Bat-Dude

NLogan said:
Nevermind maybe it has something to do with firefox. I can see them just fine in explorer.

I'm using Explorer...and they only work when I have the linked site open in another window...I'm not a dufus but I'm not a tech nerd either...but I've never experienced that before...:confused:

Yeah, it's definitely Firefox. I'm on the new v. 3.0. I downloaded them and they work fine, just can't see them embedded in the browser.

ChromiumBlue37

Glad the link still works.

Love how these new artifacts look. The Easter Island Head, (Moai) and Statue of Anubis are my favorites. Each artifact seems rather suited to the action figure - especially Indy, Willie and Mola Ram.

Leiter91

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Glad the link still works.

Love how these new artifacts look. The Easter Island Head, (Moai) and Statue of Anubis are my favorites. Each artifact seems rather suited to the action figure - especially Indy, Willie and Mola Ram.
I know...they're pretty awsome...I believe that must be the Chinese Lion that comes with Mola Ram...belongs in a sinister Happy Teriyaki...or better yet on my dresser(y). and what is that on Indy's knee?

Bat-Dude

Leiter91 said:
I know...they're pretty awsome...I believe that must be the Chinese Lion that comes with Mola Ram...belongs in a sinister Happy Teriyaki...or better yet on my dresser(y). and what is that on Indy's knee?

I think it's his ripped pants.