Disney figures

tnswman

Mr. Z said:
I've always heard that both Disney World and Disneyland will have plenty of Indy action figures. Indy has been a part of Disney since MGM opened, but it has not always been a top seller. Something tells me that's about to change. :gun:

the 1st series of Figure's and micro toys was a GREAT seller.

the second series was produced in higher numbers.

The 7" figure is a solid sell-out and already has a GREAT 2nd market value. I would say that they underestimated the # of phone orders that they had for the 7" Indy as the lady that I talked to when I ordered expressed to me the SHOCK that all of the calls she had received the 1st day of release was for Indy.

In case anyone is interested, there is nowa captain Jack sparrow figure being released which is made just like the Indy figure.. This is NOT the Disney store figure, but a complete and new action figure with the same articulation and diorama type of base as Indy.

IndySeven

Mr. Z said:
I've always heard that both Disney World and Disneyland will have plenty of Indy action figures. Indy has been a part of Disney since MGM opened, but it has not always been a top seller. Something tells me that's about to change. :gun:

The second series of figures in particular I think was a huge seller! They made so much that the last time that I visited Disney MGM Studios last September, they were everywhere!(y)

metalinvader

IndySeven said:
The second series of figures in particular I think was a huge seller! They made so much that the last time that I visited Disney MGM Studios last September, they were everywhere!(y)

Quite the opposite actually.The second series wasn't THAT big of a seller.Yeah,The Indy moved off the shelves but for years Disney was plagued with Cairo swordsman and Nazi soldiers just clogging the pegs..A true testament to how well these figs sold was how cheap they went on Ebay for years.Not untill recently did interest in these figures spark.

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Quite the opposite actually.The second series wasn't THAT big of a seller.Yeah,The Indy moved off the shelves but for years Disney was plagued with Cairo swordsman and Nazi soldiers just clogging the pegs..A true testament to how well these figs sold was how cheap they went on Ebay for years.Not untill recently did interest in these figures spark.

you are correct sir!! in the end, they simply shipped cases of Indy by himself.

Little Indy

Just got back from Disneyland today in CA. They are still out of the 7" Indy Fig but they had the Indiana Jones Role Play Set. It runs for 20 bucks. If anybody wants I can pick up a few for them and send them out. Just send me a PM.

thejoker

I guess theres nothing for me to do but wait until they get more in stock. Ive been calling and they seem to never had any in stock.

thejoker

Well, looks like they are finally going to get more in. The lady I just spoke to said that they are expecting to have them next week or the week after. Hopefully I can get in on this...Im trying to be as patient as possible.

indy410

indy disney land toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo

if ur talking about a 7 inche indiana jones toy u can get them from ebay for $15.& no worrysthere touns:) :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :whip: :gun:

ChromiumBlue37

indy410 said:
yo

if ur talking about a 7 inche indiana jones toy u can get them from ebay for $15.& no worrysthere touns:) :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :whip: :gun:

Yo

Why did you feel the need to create a new thread if you already posted your comment here?

thejoker

this really sucks :(

I just called again today and they said that they werent allowed to sell any Indiana Jones products anymore through the phone until August!

Im guessing its cause of the movie and to get as much supplies into the parks as possible. The lady told me she could reserve one in the park for me if I was planning on going but since I wasnt.....

Now I have to wait til August for one figure :mad:

Nurhachi1991

i just noticed something the disney indiana jones nazi figure actully had the swatstica on the crate?! whats your excuse hasbro

Little Indy

I just got back from Disneyland in Anaheim CA and the Indy store is packed full of the figures. I will make another run to Disneyland on Monday. If anyone wants me to pick up a figure for them let me know. Send me a PM. I just looked at eBay and I can get you the figs for cheaper than what you'll pay, and probably faster.