TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Indiana Jones Trilogy
User Name
Password

Old 06-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #151
Stoo
IndyFan

Post Bump

Two weeks ago, fellow Raven member, paraiderfan, found a recent interview with the sacrifice victim in "Doom". It appears that his scenes were filmed around the same as the infamous Streisand/Fisher whipping gag because he talked about them being on the set.

Nizwar Karanj:
"And at that time, Barbra Streisand was dubbing the film Yentl at Elstree, and she came on set one day. And you won’t believe it: Carrie Fisher came on set as well! I still remember her; she was in this skimpy black dress, and she was sitting there on her haunches, and the whole set was just looking at her legs, you know? [Laughs.]"

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/meet-th...601308007.html
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:11 PM   #152
micsteam
IndyFan

Read this one to Stoo, Yahoo is my home page and anything Indiana Jones gets my attention. Good stuff I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing !!! I still have to find the TOD blooper with Streisand and Fisher in some descent clarity to save.
micsteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:57 PM   #153
Indy 3arl Jones
IndyFan

Chained;

I'm new here. I have'nt this one yet about Barbara but it sounds like a great gag on Ford. Would love to see it also. If anybody can come up with th3 clip, it would be awsome.
Indy 3arl Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:48 AM   #154
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy 3arl Jones
I'm new here. I have'nt this one yet about Barbara but it sounds like a great gag on Ford. Would love to see it also. If anybody can come up with th3 clip, it would be awsome.
Welcome to The Raven. Many of the links in posts #122-124 are still working so you can easily see the video by clicking on one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by micsteam
I still have to find the TOD blooper with Streisand and Fisher in some descent clarity to save.
Good luck, micsteam, and "G_d be with you in your quest".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy's brother
Many thanks for this, Stoo! You are the MAN!
You're welcome again, honeybunchkins, but I can't repeat enough that the real thanks was due to someone else. (He was aware of all the appreciation, though.)

Going through this thread is a trip down memory lane but here are some funny things that I missed before:

Germain Lussier from www.slashfilm.com wrote:
"JoBlo surmises the poor quality is because its a multiple replication from Steven Spielberg’s personal collection. It looks like someone videotaped the projected image, however, so that doesn’t quite make sense."

William Bibbiani from www.craveonline.com wrote:
"The footage is reportedly from Spielberg's private library and is being considered for an upcoming Blu-Ray release,"

That blogger at SlashFilm reported something that the jerks at JoBlo never said. Plus, how would the CraveOnline guy know that the clip was being considered for the Blu-rays when he wasn't even sure the footage existed before writing his blurb? Yet more examples of internet 'journalists' pulling 'facts' from thin air.
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:03 PM   #155
micsteam
IndyFan

Well ok then, I'll just have to call Steven up himself and ask for a better copy !! I don't need god with me when ...... I AM GOD !! Ha ha ha haaaah ... hooogh haaghh (coughing) !!!
micsteam is offline   Reply With Quote