12" Sideshow "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Indy figure (standard) - shipping update?

TOMMYD

This is very promising also there are more photos onn the sideshow frreaks board with some shots of the box:whip: :gun: (y)

Billy Ray

Oh hell yeah!

qkzone20081109015640-78122300-29501.jpg

MORE PICS

Last edited:

deckard24

Wow...those pics looks awesome!(y) I can't wait for it to arrive, I just hope the lack of stubble was an acident on that specific figure!!

To address the above question, this is pure speculation on my part, but I have no reason to think the SSC IJ line will be cancelled. It looks like both the SSC 12" IJ and the 12" "Belloq" are both either selling well or or are sold out.
Since SS makes it's figures almost purely for collectors, hopefully the line will continue for a while. There are good many more IJ 12" figures that would look great if made by SSC, i.e. "Mola Ram", "Toht", "Marion Ravenwood" (in Raven Bar outfit), and others. Since the Hasbro 12" line has been cancelled, SSC is the only way these figures will be made (at least, until a 5th IJ film, if that ever happens).

I hope I'm not wrong about this - I guess time will tell.
Phantom Train, I hope you're right!

Billy Ray

I think it's probably just a result of flash or something. Les put up more pics HERE. The stubble is more evident in these pics. Simply cannot wait!

deckard24

Billy Ray said:
I think it's probably just a result of flash or something. Les put up more pics HERE. The stubble is more evident in these pics. Simply cannot wait!
Nice pics! You're right the stubble is more evident, and that Henry Sr. is a pretty cool custom! Man this figure can't arrive fast enough!

mfisher

While overall I am happy with the looks of it.. I think the shirt and jacket leave a bit to be desired.. I will probably end up replacing those with the ones from the Relic Hunter figure... plus the leather belt and holster will get set aside and I will build custom replacements. ( like I did here on my last Indy custom : http://web.mac.com/fishlippi/iWeb/Site/scale%20holster%20and%20belt.html )..... but I do like the headsculpt.. with a good repaint and a tweak here and there I think we will finally have a perfect 1/6 Indy... can't wait to get to work on mine !

deckard24

mfisher said:
thats just the Medicom Henry.. not custom...
Didn't realize that!:hat:

Hopefully Sideshow will still continue this line and give us a Henry Sr., it would be sad if it ends with Belloq!

inky_skin

Anyone outside the US have shipping confirmation from the European warehouse yet ? I've an Exclusive Edition on order and I'm getting a little twitchy :) Besides, I have a custom tweed suit waiting for him when he get's here...

inky_skin

mfisher said:
where did the custom suit come from Inky ?

My dear lady wife ;) She's quite handy with a needle and thread. I told her she should work on customs alongside me. I think her exact words might have been - "A life. Get one.".