Favourite Indy Girl

Who is your favourite indy girl?

• Total voters

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I don't know how many times I have posted this remark. Marion is my favourite Indygirl as well as my fave character (other than Indy of course:eek: ) and I realised that at nine. She should be in Indy IV, no new Indygirl!!! :p
By the way, welcome to the Raven, Doctorjones!!

Slagar

The last two names... what are they from?

And I like Willie. She was very annoying , but in a comical sort of way.

Indy Parise

Slagar said:
The last two names... what are they from?

And I like Willie. She was very annoying , but in a comical sort of way.

The video games.

Sophia- Fate of Atlantis

Mei Ying- Emporer's Tomb

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, Deirdre Campbell was Indy's wife in a couple of Rob MacGregor's novels.

IndyBuff

Marion is probably my favorite, although they all had their strong points. Deidre was great too.

Doctorjones

IAdventurer01 said:
Indeed. You'd think that Indy's WIFE would make the list of his girlfriends, wouldn't you? ;)

Anyway, Sophia got my vote.

Well to tell you the truth i didn't know much about Indys wife. I didn't know her name was Deidre Campbell, and i didn't know what she job she does. I only knew indy had a wife in some of the books and she died in the Amazon.

IAdventurer01

Doctorjones said:
Well to tell you the truth i didn't know much about Indys wife. I didn't know her name was Deidre Campbell, and i didn't know what she job she does. I only knew indy had a wife in some of the books and she died in the Amazon.

Some people liked them, some didn't. Personally, I enjoyed Rob McGregor's Indiana Jones books. I'd pick them up if the opportunity presents itself.

qwerty

It's kinda funny that they tried to make Elsa a profesor or something like that.
Did anyone actualy buy that story? I did not.