indyclone25's indiana jones collection

indyclone25

thanks everyone ---- yes i had a pretty good day i will have a better weekend when the rest of the family members give me their gifts --- also had a indy cake and plates and party supplies

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Regrading the Young Indy Dixie Cups.. there is a headhunter/recruiter here in Connecticut who has the original Dixie Cup art and box original art framed - he recieved it he said from the artist who did it and who was one of his clients. Then he went on to say the artist had passed away - I asked to buy the artwork which was hanging in his lobby and he said he couldn't part with it -- and this was wayyyyyyyyy back in 1993! I still have his email and wonder if the artwork is still hanging in his offices. It was one of those rare one of a kind Indy collectibles.

Great 50 cent find for Marion -- I remember finding all of the figures carded in a bin at a store called Odd Lot in Orange, CT back in 1984 for only 1.00 each. and what do I do? Just buy Indy and pass on all the rest - including Marion on a card! Oh if only I had Doc Brown's DeLoreon for 5 minutes!

indyclone25

i had another marion but my son played with it and i don't know where she is at in his room ? but i kept most of the indy cardbacks from the 80's
markscollection99.jpg

indyclone25

toy r us was the ornge sticker ---2.97
kaybee toys white sticker (that they still use) 3.97
the years do change the prices

Saber79

Incredible collection. Does each piece have a story behind it...like some sort of adventures in collecting?

I know with my small collection (I'll be posting soon) that there is a story behind most of the stuff I collected throughout the years.

indyclone25

well the stand up for the indiana jones and the emperors tombmy brother got for me in texas ----which was a shock for me since my brother and i hardly speak , but i guess indy brings out the best in people --lol

indyclone25

no thats my son ---- he knows i have new items and he wants me to post new pics ---but i will when my shelves have been more organized --- i've got alot in two book shelves right now

indyclone25

here is what i have , fit in to two book cases not including posters and some boxed toys
these are pics of the two book cases filled with books and figures and cups and such
markscollectionofindianajones001.jpg

markscollectionofindianajones003.jpg

markscollectionofindianajones004.jpg

this shelf has lps laser disc movies of indy along with the temple of doom glasses and the raiders of the lost ark game and the young indy compass from pizza hut from the 90's---along with the two young indy puzzles and the young indy dixie cups and indy postcards
markscollectionofindianajones005.jpg

indyclone25

this shelf has the indy plates the 12in ark , the old kenner indy figure the marvel and dark horse comics , mutt mighty mugg and my extra trading cards of the heritage and kotcs--- and the raiders game for atari

markscollectionofindianajones006.jpg

this shelf has the young indy serirs of books two indy ornaments and young indy novels from overseas( thanks dbirish), also are the find your fate seriesof books sega genisis young indy game and the rest of the indy games in cartridge form

markscollectionofindianajones007.jpg

this shelf has my collection of indiana jones figures from raiders to kotcs , last crusade and temple of doom and the second shelf has books and three of the diecast and dvd game---in the white folder are my heritage kotcs and masterpiece cards the black folder contains the original raiders and temple of doom cards and young indy set

markscollectionofindianajones008.jpg

Last edited:

indyclone25

the top of one of the shelves with the dvd topper to the special editions dvds and behind that are the pizza boxes from papa johns along with a popcorn container from a theatre and cups from burger kingand themicro machines collection of indy

markscollectionofindianajones010.jpg