Best Indy Lady?

ElsaFan

Alison Doody is already engaged and has produced two baby girls. Maybe I have more chance with one of her daughters, eh??

jamie

I'd say Marion is the best both in character and acting. She was the most developed character in the trilogy. But she is probably the least good looking. Not that shes bad looking, but not really into (or her voice).
Willie was probbaly the best looking, but most annoying. I dont really think much of Elsa either way, she was ok.
Jim

NileQT87

definitely marion.

she had the most complex character because of her backstory.

she also had the most guts and spunk.

i also love karen allen and i believe shes the best actress out of the 3 by far.

also shes in the episode that deals with egypt...NILEqt87--get it?

and she was the only good girl that actually had something to do with the plot (she had the staff of re emblem).

and i like good characters better than baddies. i do like belloq though. hes my favorite baddie from indy, definitely.

raiders of the lost ark is by far the best movie in the series to top it off.

marion ravenwood rocks!

Marion without a doubt. She's so cool and tough. She goes well together with Indy's character- I thought they were a really good match. Willie was way too wimpy and Elsa was plain EVIL!

Ryan243

I'll put it to you this way: My user name would have been Elsafan, but it was taken. (I used the one I use everywhere else instead.)

DEE

MARION

Marion Ravenwood -- gets my vote. She's tough and can hold her own in a bar fight. She's got the right background and understands the work.

p/s --remember Indy didn't like Nazis which Elsa was. By the way.

#1 indy fan

no, im the best indy girl!!!!

hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pantheon

WILLIE SCOTT is the best Indy lady indeed!
Although most of you will probably curse me for saying that, I insist with the idea that Willie is the perfect girl for 'Junior'. How many times she saved him and Short Round in TEMPLE OF DOOM? Starting with the antidote episode, then when she woke up (before everyone) in the falling airplane, then the bugs chamber... Sorry, folks, but Indy and Short Round wouldn't last until the end of the story if Willie weren't there...
I know I'm suspect for saying that because I'm a true fan of her, but I don't see many chances of Indy and Marion build a good relationship. She's very boring in my opinion and she's a little 'graceless' in my point of view. Besides that, she doesn't know how to scream like Willie either. I'm quite sure that Indy, despite of his complainings about Willie's constant noise, was totally comfortable with that after the second or third Willie's scream...
And about Elsa: Please! She was a traitor and has been very well dead! Let her exactly where she supposely are right now...
So, my vote goes to the only WILLIE SCOTT!

00Kevin

Indyfan
#1 indy fan said:
no, im the best indy girl!!!!

hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, we're not asking for best indy girl....we're asking for best indy lady ;)

intergamer

DIE MARION!!!!!!!!

I like Willie Scott. I think she's actually the right type of personality for Indy: I don't know why. But she's kinda braver than she looks.