Target Battle Packs w/ DVD

deckard24

I just snagged the Cairo Ambush and the Tank Battle Packs this afternoon! I was actually at Target for something else, figured I'd take a look, and lo and behold there were 2 Cairo Ambush Packs, 3 Jungle Battle Packs, and 1 Tank Battle! Now on to Kroger to hopefully find some TOD figures!!(y)

metalinvader

indyclonejr said:
i showed my dad that too someone was doing by are walmart and target. sometime when things are destroyed they tarrget gives them to goodwill thats where i bought many of my stawars figures to play with. and a inianda jones with ark

I absolutely HATE when people do this.I've seen a few 12inch mutts that had packages torn to shreds for the sticker.

There is some jerk in my area who buys up all the SW and GI Joe vehicles,Takes out the figures and returns them with an older figure or sometimes no figure at all.

Thanks for the hint with Goodwill,I'll have to check them out.

Dr._Jones_Jr.

Where are the battle packs located in the stores? I went today (online it told me my area had them) and couldnt find them anywhere! Any ideas?

indyclone25

as jr. stated we have found good stuff at goodwill -- but what he didn't say is the packing isn't in the best condition---so if you are looking to open your figures its a great place to check out --- but if you plan on keeping them sealed go back to the store

metalinvader

Dr._Jones_Jr. said:
Where are the battle packs located in the stores? I went today (online it told me my area had them) and couldnt find them anywhere! Any ideas?

Two different Targets near me had the battle packs displayed in two different locations.One had them near the cash registers,THe other had them displayed in the action figure isle.

monkey man

The Battle Packs have been restocked at my Target so don't just assume that they are all sold out. They seem to be getting more in stock.

deckard24

monkey man said:
The Battle Packs have been restocked at my Target so don't just assume that they are all sold out. They seem to be getting more in stock.
This is true, I went back again the other day to buy a jacket and noticed they had restocked the entire set! I'm wondering if they didn't get them in for the DVD release, and are just now putting them out? I wonder if this means that there's hope that the TOD wave might make its way to the shelves soon?

Rhys135

I saw the Raiders and Crusade battle packs at a Woolworths here in the UK yesterday. £17 each. That works at a round $35.

thelaw

It's the KOTCS one with the jacket, and WOW! What a difference a few months makes. The head paintjob is amazing compared to May 1.

FILMKRUSC

monkey man said:

Don't expect wide spread re-stocking with these. Your store probably didn't put the other case out initially.

Most Targets are not getting that many (2 cases means 12 packs = 4 sets) which is why they are selling out so quickly.
The case is marked 1,680 total cases = 10,080 battle packs.

There's around 1,685 Target stores (and only 1,680 cases) so not many of these will show up in the individual stores beyond the two cases (12 packs)