ARTFX Do Last Crusade

Crusade>Raiders

Dewy9 said:
And without KOTCS, none of this would have been made in the first place.

Thats one way to look at it. "Ok so the new movie sucked ass, but we got a bunch of action figures/statues/novels/comics/renewed interest out of it!"

Rhys135

RaidersoftheArk said:
Is there a picuter of this artfx?

Just incase you haven't seen a pic yet...

pa.134792.1.jpg

FILMKRUSC

Deckard said:
I love the people who still think overall Crystal Skull didn't suck. It's the very reason all of these lines are being **** canned.

(y) That's dead on right. Bad movie combined with poor distribution (like Hasbro) = cancelled lines.
:hat:

http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=14304
"You can see the STEADY progression of the Indy toy release and let me and MANY others assure ALL of you, the HASBRO INDIANA JONES line is a FULL Success!!!
MANY stores in MANY areas on on their 3rd re-stock and are still selling out...In fact, Indy is selling at an ALARMING rate." - twnswman

Yeah things sold so well they cancelled the lines..

Last edited:

FILMKRUSC

Rhys135 said:
Just incase you haven't seen a pic yet...

pa.134792.1.jpg

That's a shame. I would have bought that one.
Figures they would cancel the line when they were going to make probably the best
one.

Dewy9

Crusade>Raiders said:
Thats one way to look at it. "Ok so the new movie sucked ass, but we got a bunch of action figures/statues/novels/comics/renewed interest out of it!"

For the record, I enjoyed the movie. Star Wars is much more popular than Indy, and it was a dead franchise (minus a few books) until the prequels where announced in the mid 90's. Aside from a collectible or video game here and there, Indy would still be a dead franchise.

Crusade>Raiders

Dewy9 said:
For the record, I enjoyed the movie. Star Wars is much more popular than Indy, and it was a dead franchise (minus a few books) until the prequels where announced in the mid 90's. Aside from a collectible or video game here and there, Indy would still be a dead franchise.

Star Wars had a steady stream of video games/comics/books through the 90s. I rememeber getting Super Star Wars for christmas back around 95.

That said, at least the Star Wars prequls gave us Revenge of the Sith, which was pretty awesome(around RotJ's level). Kingdom wasn't even Temple level >_>