Remington Steele

AnnieJones

I couldn't find a thread about Remington Steele,so I decided to start one.If there is already a thread about this show,moderators please feel free to merge it with that thread.
Anyway,I have all the seasons on DVD and I really love this show.It's basically a detective show,only with a lot of interesting qualities.It was on from October 1,1982 to April 17,1987.It stared Stephanie Zimbalist,Pierce Brosnan,and Doris Roberts(Doris Roberts started in the second season and remained until the last season).
Stephanie Zimbalist's character,Laura Holt,runs a detective agency and because she's a woman no one will take her seriously.So,she decided to come up with a fake name,Remington Steele,to be the "invisible boss" of the agency.One day,along came a man,Pierce Brosnan,with a mysterious past,and he became Remington Steele.
For more information about the show go here.

remington_steele_1_subs.jpg

remington-steele.jpg

Last edited:
Great show, after that Carrie Fischer/Karen Allen crush, Stephanie Zimbalist was almost assured. She had a similar look and attitude.

Brosnan had a great role dancing between pugilist/misogynist/con-man/love interest...oh, and nice guy.

The Film Noir/Hour Television formula was entertaining, an updated Nick and Nora, only they never consummated their relationship so that brand of tension was a big draw.

Was Moonlighting first? It was very similar...

No Moonlighting followed a few years later.

Last edited:

Morning Bell

This is one of my favorite shows and I'm glad to see some other fans out there. It's one of those programs that found the perfect balance between comedy, mystery, romance, and suspense. It's a lot of fun and I've been re-watching some of the DVDs lately. The show still holds up well and it keeps me entertained every time.:)

AnnieJones

Remington Steele
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtQsqmOsf5w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtQsqmOsf5w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>