Im Sure Indy 5 Is Set For 2009!

Vendetta08

No Ticket said:
I will see an Indiana Jones movie with Shia in it.

I WILL NOT see an Indiana Jones movie with Shia PLAYING Indy or son of Indy or whatever.

Lame.

So you are not seeing Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

No Ticket

AL_Patterson said:
So you are not seeing Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

Bahhhh. You know what I meant!! I meant a movie STARRING Shia without Ford... as a replacement for Indy. I just re-read my comment and I scrolled down knowing... SOMEBODY is gonna call me on that one.

Arkimedes

I have a theory... Lucas is coming out with a new Star Wars clone wars 3d animated TV series and then in another year or so a new Star Wars live series. Just what if they are planning on bringing Indy to television? perhaps bringing back the young Indy series. I personally think that would be great. Anyway, just a thought...

Vendetta08

No Ticket said:
Bahhhh. You know what I meant!! I meant a movie STARRING Shia without Ford... as a replacement for Indy. I just re-read my comment and I scrolled down knowing... SOMEBODY is gonna call me on that one.

Lol haha. I know what ya meant:p

fixer79

Arkimedes said:
I have a theory... Lucas is coming out with a new Star Wars clone wars 3d animated TV series and then in another year or so a new Star Wars live series. Just what if they are planning on bringing Indy to television? perhaps bringing back the young Indy series. I personally think that would be great. Anyway, just a thought...

Hey... you may have something there...

A television show with Shia as Indy's son...

Heck, why not?... Then the 4 movies would be bookended by a tv show...
If it turns out to be of the same storytelling quality as 'Young Indy' was, I'd watch it!

Count me in, Arki! ;)

metalinvader

fixer79 said:
Hey... you may have something there...

A television show with Shia as Indy's son...

Heck, why not?... Then the 4 movies would be bookended by a tv show...
If it turns out to be of the same storytelling quality as 'Young Indy' was, I'd watch it!

Count me in, Arki! ;)

That would be pretty cool,actually.Just make sure Harrison makes a few appearances in it!

kongisking

Hey, how bout having Shia star in his own adventure movies which are NOT connected to Indy at all? He could play a teenage kid who accidentally gets into possession of a valuable map to the tomb of Hitler. Maybe Hitler was buried with the Spear of Destiny, and a terrorist group wants the spear to conquer the world. Will that make you whiners slightly happier? :eek:

fixer79

Sankara said:
"Indy IV" is the last Indy-Movie. That's for sure! Anybody want's to bet?

You're more than probably right about Indy V never going to happen...
But what are your thoughts on a new, post-movies Young Indy tv show with Shia as Indy's son?

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to see that...

Zorg

fixer79 said:
You're more than probably right about Indy V never going to happen...
But what are your thoughts on a new, post-movies Young Indy tv show with Shia as Indy's son?

Hmmmm... no thanks.

deckard24

If Ford is not involved they should let it end with KoTCS. The Young Indy series should be evidence enough of how an Indy tv show without Ford will do. I think it's safe to say people want to see Ford, and not Shia Labeouf, Sean Patrick Flannery, or any other guy trying to fill his shoes.

Parzival

I've always maintained that the sheer amount of stories that the character of Indiana Jones encompasses should not be limited merely because of the age of the original actor. I know I know, Harrison Ford is Indy and vice versa, yadda yadda yadda..

Where as I respect everyone's opinion who says no Ford no Indy, I would have no problem seeing a new actor take over the role provided that the script/story be superb and worth making.