Do you want an Indy Son/Daughter series/movie?

Would you like to see some movies or a series about Indiana Jones Son Adventures?

• No way! Indy saga born and dies with Harrison Ford.

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Of course! Anything that remotely regards Indy is welcome!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • If they can grant the same quality of the classic Indy saga why not?

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I'd love a tv-serie but not other movies.

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Jones

Since some rumors say that there'll be a Indy Son movie or tv serie (see in the SPOILER SECTION: http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=11668 ), I propose that poll (please tell me if somebody has already posted a similar one), in order to have an idea of how many how us could really SUFFER such an outrageous act by Lucas and Co. (so you understood what I've voted for!).

Last edited:

Flannery10

I kinda agree with you. I don't want a series about Indy's son or daughter, but I would love to see another Young or Older Indiana Jones TV Series. I really liked Young Indiana Jones and hope they make more episodes.

TennesseBuck

Flannery10 said:
I kinda agree with you. I don't want a series about Indy's son or daughter, but I would love to see another Young or Older Indiana Jones TV Series. I really liked Young Indiana Jones and hope they make more episodes.

Anything Indiana Jones-related is okay in my book. More STAR WARS-related stuff I can live without. Funny because I was a big STAR WARS fan before RETURN OF THE JEDI. I like JEDI but it was suffocated by those Ewoks and though I like the prequels, I can't say I am a big SW fan anymore. INDIANA JONES - a different story. :whip:

Vendetta08

No, I voted for the first option. I don't want Lucas to ruin Indiana Jones by having his son and daughter run a franchise. I'm fine with his son in an Indiana Jones film. But a Mutt Jones/Indy daughter series with Indy taking a backseat, making only an appearance or two greatly frightens me!

deckard24

Let Indy go off again into the sunset(once again) with KotCS! No more movies, tie-in TV shows, retarded son and daughter adventures, etc.. Enough is enough! You had your way with Star Wars George, for Christ's sake leave Indy alone.

Professor Jones

deckard24 said:
Let Indy go off again into the sunset(once again) with KotCS! No more movies, tie-in TV shows, retarded son and daughter adventures, etc.. Enough is enough! You had your way with Star Wars George, for Christ's sake leave Indy alone.

THAT is what I call speaking, boys!!! :whip:

tnswman

Steven may not be there to reign Lucas in.. where was he for the young Indy days?

The ONLY saving grace would be to have Harrison as a supporting role.. However, if Harrison is NOT involved, FORGET it.. WORST IDEA EVER!!

It's not our fault Lucas waited too long to produce more than one more Indy movie with Harrison.

Hell I bet Harry is up to another one already :) Kotcs has EVERY chance to blow us away... don NOT run us off Lucas. If you do this wrong, it could ruin the whole franchise.

NoCamels

Well, I would vote for going back in time to make more Young Indy episodes, but no one's invented a time machine yet. ;) A TV show with Indy's daughter (or son) could be interesting if done right...and wouldn't take away from the movies much if it was bad. It would need a good premise though- maybe like Young Indy but for the Cold War? I don't know.

nzlc

No harrison No Anything related with Indy.I bet shia will get his own film trilogy now i bloody bet ya