would you accept Shia as the lead after KOTCS

Shia after KOTCS?

• Shia in a spin-off series of his own?

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Shia as 'the lead' in further Jones movies?

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Shia cast as Indiana Jones?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Jones movies with Shia as 'just another' character?

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barranca

There seem to have been a lot of opinions on this lately. Shia continuing after KOTCS in some way. A spin-off franchise with him as the star? More Jones movies with him taking the lead?. A recast with him as Jones? or do you just hope he'll become an ensemble character? Vote and give your opinion!

The_Raiders

NO!! NO NO NO!!! If he took Indy's lead than there wouldn't be any more Indy movies, only Mutt Williams movies. When I heard Shia was in the movie I thought that was pretty cool, but after hearing more thing like the possiblity of him being Indys son, or him taking Indysplace I have come to start disliking his possible role so far. (n)

H_Donovan

I'm with all those that say "no!" Without Ford as the lead character, there should not be any more Indiana Jones films or even any spin-offs.

The_Raiders

H_Donovan said:
I'm with all those that say "no!" Without Ford as the lead character, there should not be any more Indiana Jones films or even any spin-offs.

I agree. That's exactly what I mean :hat:

Mickiana

What's Mutt got to do with it?

Even though I voted in this poll, I would rather have done so after I saw Indy4, so that I could properly assess the role he plays and make a more informed choice in the poll. Regardless, the first three options are a definite no. Mutt is a sidekick role and we've got to see if he does this OK or even if we like it.

JerryKing

Where's the option to choose I Want Him To Be Offed In The Ending of 'Kingdom' - Oh, And His Character, Too!...?

Rayder

There should be a catagory other, because I don't think Shia would have a spin off, or as just another character, personally I don't think that there is going to be another Indiana Jones movie after this one.

Rayder

Mickiana said:
Rayder, it will continue somehow. I will bet on it.
For pity's sake, I would hope not, as for the bet I, would not bet on another movie because that would not be cool in any way unless it had HF in it, which who knows how much longer he is going to be acting (at this rate forever), and they will probably not do another TV thing because of YIJC untold amount of success