New Acquisitions!!

BlackSleep

Just bought a box of the Indy cereal...mmmmm

No idea how it tastes, but I'll probably have a bowl before the end of the day

sarah navarro

BlackSleep said:
Just bought a box of the Indy cereal...mmmmm

No idea how it tastes, but I'll probably have a bowl before the end of the day
ehhh its kinda gross the choclate balls taste like unsweet balls of cardboard,but its ok,maybe it was just me:p

fixer79

sarah navarro said:
ehhh its kinda gross the choclate balls taste like unsweet balls of cardboard,but its ok,maybe it was just me:p

I see...

Suddenly I'm less sad about the fact that the cereal isn't available in my country...

:p

metalinvader

Let's see....I got two more Ugha warriors,The KOTCS novel,The childrens novel,The graphic novel,Both issue 1 cover variants and the magazine.I also saw KOTCS for the third time,Fantastic film!

Good day for me!

Snakes

I got issue 1 of the comic adaptation and the magazine today. I'm a little disappointed with the art in the comic, it feels kind of stiff and weak to me. I also don't like how they trim down every action scene to bare bones. I love the magazine though, and hope they continue making it for a while.

tnswman

Here is what I picked up the last few days :)

035-2.jpg

Now, For those that wanted pics of the Jungle cutter:
037-2.jpg

036-2.jpg

028-4.jpg

030-3.jpg

031-3.jpg

027-3.jpg

032-3.jpg

026-3.jpg

033-3.jpg

034-2.jpg

It's a rather Unique and cool vehicle!! I'm really glad they made it.

Arab Swordsman

My TRU finally got some figures in today so I got another Cemetary Warrior, Russian soldier, and a German 2 pack. I also got a cool plastic popcorn bucket today at the theater with the poster artwork on it.

TN, you should start a new thread with your Jungle Cutter pictures and make it for pictures taken with your figures recreating movie moments or made up moments. You could add your custom Chaucilla Cemetary too. I'll take some too when I have some time with my figures.

Nurhachi1991

Yeah but that part was to kid friendly........ When Spalko threw the monkey off the cliff it should have died not grabed on to a branch

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
My TRU finally got some figures in today so I got another Cemetary Warrior, Russian soldier, and a German 2 pack. I also got a cool plastic popcorn bucket today at the theater with the poster artwork on it.

TN, you should start a new thread with your Jungle Cutter pictures and make it for pictures taken with your figures recreating movie moments or made up moments. You could add your custom Chaucilla Cemetary too. I'll take some too when I have some time with my figures.

LOL!! I guess this was the 1st time I actually played with my New Indy figures.

Ok Arab...I'm going to do that thread but I'm sure one of the Mods will shut it down and ban me for it since that is how this place has been treating new threads and their startes the past few days :(

Lon

tnswman said:

Ok Arab...I'm going to do that thread but I'm sure one of the Mods will shut it down and ban me for it since that is how this place has been treating new threads and their startes the past few days :(

Where did you find the Jungle Cutter? I have yet to see it in any store.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
tnswman said:

Not that I'm under any obligation to say so, but that thread would obviously be well within your rights to post. Things are more than a little chaotic in the Indy IV sections. Bear with us.

tnswman

Attila the Professor said:
Not that I'm under any obligation to say so, but that thread would obviously be well within your rights to post. Things are more than a little chaotic in the Indy IV sections. Bear with us.

Ok, Good deal! It is done!! :)

Montana_Jones

I know this is a day late but might as well report in. Yesterday I received the OST to KotCS. Not even going to listen to it until I've seen the film of course.

Planning on buying both the Lost Journal and Making of books eventually. Still needing to find more RotLA and KotCS figures I want. Waited for a long time for Indy Jones figures and the readily available store in the immediate vicinity just has a low stock. Good thing I'm patient to wait for more. Could also check the local comic book shops. Just wanting great paint apps and of course favouring all Indiana Jones figures, character of course, with SA. Super Articulation obviously. Yup, even some deluxe ones too. Although some might need a repaint so it looks like clothing/uniform or whatever.
Currently only have three figures and they're all KotCS. I was going to buy the Deluxe Nazi on Motorcycle but passed. Dammit, I should've bought it! Of course I'll buy a few to recreate the bike chase scene from LC. Can't wait for the Jones Boys with Motorcycle/Sidecar! The Last Crusade wave looks surefire for me to purchase every figure from it. Of course it's the first LC wave so far and obviously there'll be more.
Just anticipating more details for the first ToD wave. This is going to be a great and diverse line of 3.75" scale Indiana Jones action figures. Although I wish Hasbro would do more "themed" waves per movie. Specifically a certain scene so they can release a group of figures without being all mishmash.
For the RotLA figures I'm "Jonesing" for, here's the list:
Sallah; Rene Belloq; Marion Ravenwood; Indiana Jones w/Horse; Indiana Jones w/Horse; NAZI Soldier; Nazi Soldier 2-Pack; Indiana Jones w/Fertility Idol; Indiana Jones w/Ark of the Covenant.
I'll wait for redos for the Cairo Swordsman (might buy one anyway) and Cairo Thug. Cairo Thug would be better smaller and more articulated instead of using Cairo Swordsman body. Can't wait for future waves of upcoming Basic and Deluxe action figures including Vehicles and Playsets. As long as the ones in question are movie accurate.

Billy Ray

Montana_Jones said:
Not enough articulation and should be able to swing about his sword. Might buy him anyway though.:confused:

I can't really see them redoing him, at least not any time soon, and who know how long the line will last...