Indiana Jones 5?

What do you think of an Indiana Jones 5?

• Total voters

ShortRound3

I hear rumours of a fifth Indiana Jones. Harrison Ford says he'd love to do it, as long as it doesn't take 20 years to develop. I hope it happens. But again, it's rumours that I've heard. If all rumours were true, then anything could happen. It's a long way to Delhi.

ShortRound3

Short Round

If it happens, I hope they bring back Short Round. He was awesome. It seems like a lot of people want it to happen. Jonathan Ke Quan is the right age to reprise his role. That'd be cool. He hasn't been in any movies lately. At StarWars.com, a lot of people wanted him to return for the fourth one. If Indy 5 happens, and Short Round isn't in it, then I'd look at George Lucas and say "You cheat."

DiscoLad

If they do, Henry Sr. needs to have a small part, and Shia should die and leave us all alone...and they're should be nazi's lots of nazi's...like there in a flashback...

Dust McAlan

I voted that it would be great, but file me under cautious optimism---I mean, it took this long to make a fourth. We don't need unnecessary sequels if we don't have to have them.

oki9Sedo

I kind of feel they should leave it after this, even if its brilliant. That said, my opinion might change after seeing the film.

Dust McAlan

No matter how good or bad Crystal Skull is, it's going to leave us wanting more regardless. But that doesn't mean they should give it to us.

The_Raiders

I really don't think we'll be seeing an Indy 5, I voted it would be great but, we have to face it Harisson Ford is aging, and I don't want an Indy 5 where Mutt takes the lead role. So I really don't think we'll see any more.

Michael24

Mutt wouldn't take the lead role in a fifth Indy film anyway. Maybe the lead role in his own spin-off series, but not the lead in an Indy film. Some of these Mutt haters seem to think Shia will acually be taking over and playing Indiana Jones in future films, and I can't believe they think that's the case. :confused:

ShortRound3

Thanks

Attila the Professor said:
I'm guessing you had some trouble with getting the poll to work - I took the liberty of deleting your other two threads.
I did have some problems. Thanks for deleting the other threads.

Mike Dowswell

I just don’t understand and am never going to understand the people who say they don’t any want any more...it mean its crazy it really is, I mean every time you make a film there’s going to be a difference...each of the four current films are different, and they’ll get ranked, of course they’ll get ranked... and everybody has their favourite...and everybody shifts what they like also as the decades go on...and...the big one...creating more films you run the potential chance of bettering what you previously have done...or...the potential chance of it getting worse...you could end up with the 5th film being the best film of the entire set.

Some people are already saying that the fourth film is their second favourite and even Harrison himself has said that its as good as the other three and possibly his favourite of the four...which is quite interesting...hehe.

Of course, Spielberg seems to be booked up with directing a bunch of stuff gong deep into 2009. Lucas seems to be doing the whole executive producer and producer thing in 2009 but Ford seems to not have much planned (looking at Imdb this is though mind) in 2009 or 2010.

So I mean these guys could all come back together in 2010 perhaps?

---

Last edited:

IndySeven

ShortRound3 said:
If it happens, I hope they bring back Short Round. He was awesome. It seems like a lot of people want it to happen. Jonathan Ke Quan is the right age to reprise his role. That'd be cool. He hasn't been in any movies lately. At StarWars.com, a lot of people wanted him to return for the fourth one. If Indy 5 happens, and Short Round isn't in it, then I'd look at George Lucas and say "You cheat."

Yeah, bringing back Short Round would be awesome!(y)

JerryKing

Bruce Willis before the opening of 'Die Hard IV': "It's amazing! It's at least as good as the original one!"

Bruce Willis after the opening of 'Die Hard IV': "Hey, look over there, it's an elephant!". Swooosh...

The Drifter

I would love to see Indy 5.
I would not want anymore after that. I would want him looking for a biblical artifact such as Noah's Ark, The Spear of Destiny, Garden of Eden or even the Ark again.

I would want it to be around 3 hours long, and have him retire in the end, and show him hanging his weather-beaten fedora up.

That would be perfect in my eyes.