Indiana Jones 5?

What do you think of an Indiana Jones 5?

• Total voters

00Kevin

Indyfan
nothing would please me more than to see another indy film get made. but unfortunately it probably won't happen, just look how long it took them to make indy 4! by this rate, indy 5 would take place in 1981 as an elder indiana jones watches the original raiders in theaters

but it sure would be nice, I guess it doesn't hurt to dream ;)

EvilDevo

I would love to see Indy 5!

If:

...it hits theatres by May 22, 2011
...Shia is NOT the lead role (maybe not even in the film, depending on how well he does this time around and how much screen time he gets - IE a little Shia goes a long way)
...it had a Doug Lee cameo?

deckard24

torao said:
"George ...let it go..."
LOL!!

I really hope he's just stirring the pot though in that interview! Something tells me that's not the case at all.

Let the series end gracefully with 4 films, not 5 with a tag along senior citizen Indy! WTF? By the time they even get that film made, Ford will be in his 70's. Come on!! If they were going to make a 5th with Ford still in the lead...maybe... but playing second fiddle to LaBeouf...screw that!

Last edited:

Indy 18

A fifth Indy would be awsome, but as much as I would love another Indy there is a verry good chance that isn't going to happen.But then again never say never.;)

"Snakes,why did it have to be snakes":whip:

Major West

I doubt there'll be one. It took 18 years to make KOTCS.

Lucas has a crazy idea, but Shia might not want to do it. Nor Harrison or Spielberg.

End it with the forth movie, with integrity.

Jooones!

Well, it would be great if it will be great...(well made)...I think no.4 will be good actually (differently/or at least better than the SW-prequels)...

Marty Jones

More Indy...?

Yes, please. :whip: I would love to see KOTCS as the first in a new trilogy. And so far Shia looks to have done a great job with the film, so continuing with him by Indy's side works fine with me.

AlStewart

It'd be cool if they could keep making them - but they'd have to have the same team, especially Lucas and Spielberg. The people who 'get' what they're trying to make with the Indy films need to be behind it. Look what happens when the creative team aren't involved - in Alien / Predator, from Predator and Alien we've descended to AvP:Requiem.

I wouldn't have a problem if Ford became more sidelined as more films were made, but they'd have to create a character worth replacing Indy with. Not having seen Skull yet, I can't say if Mutt might be the one as is suggested elsewhere...

Gear

Sorry, but...

I voted "No. Four is enough" because I would hate to see the serries become stale.

It's not that I don't want to see any more of his adventures, there are still video games, books, ect. but with 5 films put out I'm afraid that would damage the quadrillogy, or, pentillogy... which ever.

ShortRound3

Mutt

The_Raiders said:
I really don't think we'll be seeing an Indy 5, I voted it would be great but, we have to face it Harisson Ford is aging, and I don't want an Indy 5 where Mutt takes the lead role. So I really don't think we'll see any more.
Mutt wouldn't take the lead. But I hope he remains in the series.

ShortRound3

barranca said:
You could make another 20 movies for me, just do them without LUCAS.
What's wrong with Lucas? :confused: George Lucas created Indy in the first place. If it weren't for him, this thread wouldn't exist.

ShortRound3

Major West said:
I doubt there'll be one. It took 18 years to make KOTCS.

Lucas has a crazy idea, but Shia might not want to do it. Nor Harrison or Spielberg.

End it with the forth movie, with integrity.
No, Spielberg and Harrison both are interested. Harrison Ford said in an interview that if it doesn't take 20 years to develop, he'd love to do it.