INDIANA JONES 1/6 vignette

hemble

Hi All

I had extra parts left over to make another Indy figure and decided to make a figure on a small diorama but nothing to over the top just something to compliment the figure itself. I had looked around the net and seen a lot of statues and figures in poses with Indy flicking his whip or hold a golden idol.

So I thought that I would make him as if he was down in a Egyptian Tomb holding a flaming torch. The figure and base were both made seperately and then painted using Vallejo and Games Workshop paints. The clothing has been given a worn look by boiling them in boilng hot soapy water then once dry they were sanded using very fine coarse sand paper.

RECIPE

1: Head & Fedora - Are both both from The frontline custom heads this is the new head and fedora.
2: Body & Hands - Are from Sideshow Toys, I wanted I taller and slim lined body and SideShow's was a perfect choice.
3: Jacket, Shirt, Pants Belt & Bag - Are from the Relic Hunter figure.
4: Boots, Pants & Holster Belt - Are from Dragon
5: Whip, Holster - These are all hand made using left over pieces of leather.
6: Torch - The torch is from Hasbro's 12" Disney's Indiana Jones/GI Joe figure, I cut of the plastic bindings and added thin leather to give it a more realistic look.
7: Base - The base is the 7" Disney's Indiana Jones with fine sand added and the snake is from a bag of snakes I got from a $2 shop.

in1.jpg

in2.jpg

in3.jpg

in4.jpg

Ron

Dr. Indy Jones

WOW, nice stuff man!

Do you sell any of your stuff? If so, do you have a website? I would like to take a look at some other works of yours.

hemble

Hi All

Grimezy - Thanks mate appreciate the feedback.

Dr. Indy Jones wrote
Do you sell any of your stuff? If so, do you have a website? I would like to take a look at some other works of yours.

Glad you like the dio and I do sell my stuff from time to time but I also do commssion work as well, my site is http://www.hemblecreations.com

Ron