Monster House

roundshort

I might be wrong here, but what is the chance Monster House is the surpirse sleeper of the seaason? So far this summer has not been that bad for delivering decent to very good (one excellent) summer blockbusters, X-3, mi:iii, Superman Returns, POTCII, but not much in the way of origanl movies, Cars was funny amd good, but not a classic like Nemo or Incedibles. Monster House might be a very cool funny movie, or stink, what do y'all think?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Can't go wrong with Spielberg and Zemeckis producing. I heard they're also releasing it entirely in 3D (Ant Bully too). Lucas and James Cameron say 3D will save movies, and they may be right. Is it hard to retroactively reprint in 3D old digital animation features? They should. If kids can't find their local cineplex, movies are over, man. Because 103-inch plasma televisions ship this fall.

roundshort

Save your bucks and go see POTCII again, wait until Monster House hits dvd before Halloween, this movie was as dry as toast.

indy_123

I say you have to give Spielberg a brake because......it was different VERY different then his most movies but I mean it was pretty good not a excellent blockbuster movie but it was good. Has anyone seen it in 3-D if so tell me how it was I want to see it in 3-D soooooo bad.:rolleyes:

What I laughed the most is the part when the house gets up and starts walking..................THAT WAS DIFFERENT:D