Happy Birthday to All

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
indy34 said:
Just saying happy birthday to violet Indy since she was nice enough to remember my birthday so have a good day or at least whats left of it:hat:

Thanks, mate. (y) Had a great day.

Stoo said:
Happy B-Day, Violet! Marion Fan Extraordinaire.

Thanks Stoo.(y) I got my first Indy action figures! I got the Adventure Heroes two pack of Indy and Marion! Mum completely surprised me! I also got the Complete Guide, Young Indy Vol 3 and Omnibus Vol 2. Also got the Labyrinth soundtrack, which I totally never thought existed.

Violet Indy said:
Happy Birthday, QB! :hat:

Happy Birthday, Herr Gruber! Are you finished painting the forgery of the Madonna with the big you know whats.... :p

Yes, but I much prefer to sculpt. I prefer a hands on approach.

:D

indyclone25

happy birthday to you , kooshmeister
happybirthday.jpg

indyclone25

QBComics said:
Happy B-Day Indyclone! Has Jr. gotten something planned for you? ;)
thank you all for your wellwishings
my son bought me two action figure that i needed --- a mutt with a snake and dovencko --- and a the emperor from star wars xmas ornament---- then last night the family had a dinner for me with all the indiana jones trimmings, plates, table cloth , napkins , and happy birthday banner , they surprised me all right cause i thought they wouldnt do that --- but it did this 43 year old heart some good to see they cared enough to put up all that party gear.

QBComics

indyclone25 said:
thank you all for your wellwishings
my son bought me two action figure that i needed --- a mutt with a snake and dovencko --- and a the emperor from star wars xmas ornament---- then last night the family had a dinner for me with all the indiana jones trimmings, plates, table cloth , napkins , and happy birthday banner , they surprised me all right cause i thought they wouldnt do that --- but it did this 43 year old heart some good to see they cared enough to put up all that party gear.

Wow, Sounds great! (y)

Indy Byrd

Happy Belated Birthday Indyclone25!! I also want to send out a Happy Birthday wish to Indy~Annie who celebrates her 16th on September 13th!!