**Indy quest launch**

drhenry

Hi all I would like to announce the launch of our new fan site www.indyquest.nl this site is devoted to helpiong all those fans who would like to make there own replica props,

Cipricius and Myself (Drhenryindianajones) are on hand to help you with you quest for props, you can find our e-mail links on the home page

please keep checking the site for updates as more props and tutorials will be added soon

regards
drhenryindianajones

drhenry

hi canyon

hi canyon i didnt realize how many people from COW came on this board

how are things with you ,do you still want my help with the uk summit? if so drop me an email and we will start the ball rolling with the arrangements

Canyon

Re: hi canyon

drhenry said:
hi canyon i didnt realize how many people from COW came on this board

how are things with you ,do you still want my help with the uk summit? if so drop me an email and we will start the ball rolling with the arrangements

Yes, absolutely! :)

Indyologist

This is a great site, but I'm trying to "upzip" the birth certificate and it doesn't work. How do you "unzip" a file? I hate that complicated stuff.

Caitlin

Lots of neat stuff here! Can't wait to see the updates! Are you going to have things like tips on what type of paper to use and stuff for the money , tickets, ect?
Indyologist , look for a free download of WinZip. (Most versions are "free to try", but the trial is good forever for just unzipping purposes.)

drhenry

hi all firstly we would like to say thanks for the compliments on the site !!

we will be adding more props and tutorials in the near future and as part of the grail diary tutorial im working on i will cover simple aging techniques to make your props look more authentic

i will also try and cover the best types of paper to use for the inserts although im not an expert on this i will do my best

Cipricius is currently working on some projects that will be great when they are on the site and the tutorials are on the way

keep checking back to see the latest updates

regards
dr & Cipricius

P.S if you could let us know if you are having any problems with the site an we will do our best to sort them out also if you have any feedback from any of the props you have used please post or email

Last edited: