Who should return? Anyone?

AndyLGR

Only Indy should return and it should be an adventure where Indy is away somewherre, maybe on an expedition, maybe teaching elsewhere in the world. None of the baggage of the others should return, wives, kids, old friends whatever. Just keep the supporting cast of heros at a minimum, because KOTCS proved that too many heros on screen just ruins it.

Brooke Logan

I would like to see Sallah, Willie and Short Round just at least do cameos, especially the latter two. Since Indy's other sidekicks have been brought back in either LC or KOTCS, to me it would only be fair to bring back his sidekicks from Temple as well, so their fans could see what became of them/get one final scene for them.

Dr.Jonesy

I don't think anyone should return except Marion/Mutt in the beginning of the film for a few mins.

kongisking

Just because I found myself falling in love with Sallah all over again when watching Raiders in IMAX, he's the one I want to see come back more than anything...

ulysse_davinci

I just don't want that Indiana Jones series ends like The Mummy series with Indy, Mutt and Marion against the evil.

I'd like to see grown-up Short Round, maybe as an apprentice adventurer inspired by his last adventure with Indy. Sallah is also another character that I'd like to see again, just to know what happened to him since the Last Crusade but one character that I'd really like to see, in order to make a connection with the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, it's Remy Baudouin; Indy's old friend and wartime companion. I'd really like to see him as a second character or simple cameo but since the actor died in 2000, it would be hard. Maybe he could be replaced by another actor. Finally, I think that a cameo of a famous celebrity of the same time as a cameo could also be interesting like they did in some episodes of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.

Henry W Jones

Indy's brother said:
Yup. Just like I can't figure out the correct spelling of douche-bag/douchebag, yet I still know what it means.

LMFAO!!!!! Sick burn!!!!!!

6037459711_0578e62aa6_z.jpg

Henry W Jones said:
LMFAO! Sick burn!
A classy retort, (if referencing feminine hygene can be considered so) but I'm starting to empathize with Kong...his critiques are as poorly conceived as Crystal Skull.

Rocket Surgeon said:
A classy retort, (if referencing feminine hygene can be considered so) but I'm starting to empathize with Kong...his critiques are as poorly conceived as Crystal Skull.

Yeah, I'm proper wounded now and no mistake, ouch ouch, etc.

Back in the adult world, how are my critiques 'poorly conceived'? I'm not the one who've spent 4 pages of a thread arguing why that gay kid in the class leaves an apple for Indy, when its perfectly bleeding obvious.

I do wonder sometimes if reality in this forum has taken more of a jump than that bloke with the hat did when he tried to escape that annoying blonde bird on the plane in his second film.

Indy's brother

replican't said:

Back in the adult world, how are my critiques 'poorly conceived'?

You mean the adult world of Poo, skull-f****ng, and geriatric incest? In the world of scatological sarcasm, your brilliant insights are masterfully crafted, and beyond reproach. Your contributions and insights to these boards and dare I say it, the fan community at large, have been nothing short of inspirational. Poorly conceived? Peshaw!!! Only those lacking the refined palate necessary to digest your deep brand of perspicacious wisdom could be ignorant enough to question the veracity of your refreshingly frank and savvy discernments here.

Please.

Toss us some more scraps of wisdom. Knowledge is treasure here, and we are but peasants in your kingdom.

Deep down, you know Crystalled is a prime serving of bottom-dribbling on toast, but your invested interest in this 'hobby' of worshipping anything Indiana Jones means you have to drag yourself through the same increasingly tiresome defense ritual every time you read on of my posts.

Imagine how nice it would feel to stop lying to yourself! Just picture that sweet, chilled bliss of understanding that would come washing over you once you've typed these words one after the other and hit the 'submit reply' button:

Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull is utter drek and no more will I toil under the yoke of its creepy ridiculous shadow.

Man, you dont even have to type it - you can cut and paste and I wont tell anyone....

You know it makes sense. Do the right thing.

Indy's brother

If your mental stability depends on wether or not everyone feels the same way you do about KOTCS, maybe you should continue your already effective crusade against it by upping your game. You should start an online petition to ban the sale of it or something. Or type in all caps.

replican't said:
If you aren't you should be, he's at least a length ahead of you in decent content, do try and keep up.

replican't said:
Back in the adult world, how are my critiques 'poorly conceived'?
You got me there...I guess I can't really call what you write "critiques." Your insipid tweets and base taunts (weakly harping on spelling of all things) are a prime serving of bottom-dribbling on toast, but its your invested interest in this 'hobby' of venting on anything Crystal Skull which is by far more daft and bizarre.

I don't care that you lash out at the film and its fans that cost you the better part of $10, (not to mention the DVD and BluRay you certainly own), in fact the more you engage in mudslinging I almost expect better material or something more inspired to emerge than the constant resigned harping.

replican't said:
I'm not the one who've spent 4 pages of a thread arguing why that gay kid in the class leaves an apple for Indy, when its perfectly bleeding obvious.

"I'm not the one..." Good Lord, go cry to mummy!

You certainly are bleeding...maybe you require a different manner of hygene product.

Of course you know everything, and peeking into the future know that nothing worthy will develop from continued posting here...yet you continually abandon "the adult world" trotting to and fro, again and again, eating the grass and sniffing the rear ends of the other loonies in the bin.

replican't said:
I do wonder sometimes if reality in this forum has taken more of a jump than that bloke with the hat did when he tried to escape that annoying blonde bird on the plane in his second film.
I'll leave you to your thorazine dreams...for now.