Soundtrack Samples @ Amazon.com

sandiegojones

I've listened to "Call of the Crystall" a few times and it actually sounds like someone is running their fingers around the rim of a crystall glass to get that weird sound. Kinda creative!

It actually sounds like a glass harmonica that Ben Franklin invented that I heard in Philly.

Last edited:

TheFox

Somehow, with the official release beeing May 16th in a lot of countries around the world, the fact that the press seems to have it for review already and online shops like Amazon offering samples, I have the feeling it's gonna leak online within the next 48 hours :cool:

I'll buy the CD of course, but beeing able to avoid suffering one more week waiting would be great hehe...

Rayder

I loved the music

I can't wait for the movie

Hearing even those snippets of the music has raised my excietment for the movie even more

TheFox said:
I'll buy the CD of course, but beeing able to avoid suffering one more week waiting would be great hehe...

Same here... I've pre-ordered at Amazon, but if there's an "early release" to help me stand the wait for the CD, I'd be haaaaaaappy!

The Man

I just ordered it this evening, to be shipped on the 19th. I do so hope that it arrives before the premiere...(y)

spiralout

I think the first track "Raiders March" is actually the end credits, since The original Raiders March was 3:00, while all the end credits of the previous films were around 5:00. Notice that the last track is just "Finale" and not "Finale and End Credits".

spiralout said:
I think the first track "Raiders March" is actually the end credits, since The original Raiders March was 3:00, while all the end credits of the previous films were around 5:00. Notice that the last track is just "Finale" and not "Finale and End Credits".

Though there was always the "Raiders March"-version which included Marion's Theme, and that one was a little over 5 minutes long.

spiralout

Laserschwert said:
Though there was always the "Raiders March"-version which included Marion's Theme, and that one was a little over 5 minutes long.

The version that includes Marion's theme is essentially the same as the End Credits, isn't it?

pitt_norton

This is sounding much much more exciting than the Last Crusade score! I've always hated the fact that Crusade was almost embarrassed to use the Raiders march. Speilberg's heart was definitely moving away from his popcorn flair by 1989.

The LC like moments will seem to be at the front end of the movie I think during the College segment, suitably. The rest we are in total raiders/doom territory with a huge dash of Williams circa 2000's (it does have a heavy SWEp3 feel to it overall).

The leak should be with us soon!

Lambonius

Wow. That soundtrack is REALLY fantastic from what we can hear of those tracks! Definitely a Raiders/Doom vibe over all. None of the soundtracks stand out as instantly memorable, but I have a feeling once I've seen the movie two or ten times, they'll feel like old classics. :)

sandiegojones

Lambonius said:
Wow. That soundtrack is REALLY fantastic from what we can hear of those tracks! Definitely a Raiders/Doom vibe over all. None of the soundtracks stand out as instantly memorable, but I have a feeling once I've seen the movie two or ten times, they'll feel like old classics. :)
It's be nice to hear the jungle theme and the skull theme in their entirety. The jungle chase seems to have a mine cart chase vibe to it.

Last edited: