LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game

I must say, I am looking forward to this game.

I would say this is the closest any recent movie series has come to providing the thrills, fun, characters, and overall enjoyment of Indiana Jones. The music is really excellent as well.

Not to mention actual Pirates of the Caribbean sets...(goodbye Lego Pirates).

The Drifter

Yes, I've read about this. Me and my son will play this one for sure. He has all the Lego games, and we have fun playing through them together.

JRJENNINGS86

im wanting to play it. the movies are full of fun moments. as we know lego makes great fun of starwars and indiana jones twisting the story a little to make people laugh and wanting more. i am sure Lego POC will be just as funny and awesome:)

RedeemedChild

I've got to agree that the LEGO video game franchise has done marvelous wonders indeed. I really did enjoy LEGO Indiana Jones on the Nintendo DS and I've played some of LEGO Indiana Jones on the PS3, PS2 and PSP and I must say it was was ALL good.

I didn't care to much for LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga. But I seriously enjoyed LEGO Star Wars II The Original Trilogy on the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. I'm still thinking about buying LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS but I think I'll wait for a price drop.

Although, I'm a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan I'm a little disappointed that this is being released so soon. I would have hoped that this would have happened a little farther down the road because I was really looking forward to playing LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on the new and impressive Sony PlayStation NGP.

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
I've got to agree that the LEGO video game franchise has done marvelous wonders indeed. I really did enjoy LEGO Indiana Jones on the Nintendo DS and I've played some of LEGO Indiana Jones on the PS3, PS2 and PSP and I must say it was was ALL good.

I didn't care to much for LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga. But I seriously enjoyed LEGO Star Wars II The Original Trilogy on the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. I'm still thinking about buying LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS but I think I'll wait for a price drop.

Although, I'm a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan I'm a little disappointed that this is being released so soon. I would have hoped that this would have happened a little farther down the road because I was really looking forward to playing LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on the new and impressive Sony PlayStation NGP.

Play it on the even more impressive Sony PS3

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
Play it on the even more impressive Sony PS3

Yes, I hope to Nurchaci. I'm just trying to keep the money spending in check. We've got the Wii, PSP, iPod Touch and Nintendo 3DS and I've been setting money aside for the PS3. At the moment I could buy an XBOX 360.

I've been wanting to buy the XBOX thanks to the new Kinect but now I'm not so sure. I might just take all the XBOX money and put on the PS3 because I really would like to get PlayStation Move because I'm really impressed with PlayStation Move Heroes and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. But now, that Sony has officially stated that the PlayStation Next Generation Portable graphics are on the same level as those of the PS3 and it is just as powerful as the PS3 I'm really not so sure what to do. I'll need to have money to purchase the NGP and then I'll need money to buy software for it and case and screen protectors. So, I'm trying to economize. There word on the internet that Nintendo and Sony are planning to unveil new home consoles at E3 this year and so perhaps I should wait and see if there is a PS3 price drop I guess.

BTW Nurhachi the new Uncharted NGP game looks epic. Check the trailer below to see it in action.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oUqD8zJJCZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RedeemedChild

Mine is NuevoVida but I'm going to get a whole different name when the NGP comes out because I think this current account is bugged. I think someone hacked mine or something like that.

kongisking

Sigh. I adore POTC, and love the LEGO games, and this looks like a boatload of fun (heh, boatload :p ), but I'm stuck with a flippin' PS2.

"Damn to the depths whatever mutton-head thought 'o ignoring PS2 players!"

RedeemedChild

kongisking said:
Sigh. I adore POTC, and love the LEGO games, and this looks like a boatload of fun (heh, boatload :p ), but I'm stuck with a flippin' PS2.

"Damn to the depths whatever mutton-head thought 'o ignoring PS2 players!"

Why don't you buy a PSP or Nintendo 3DS and play LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on there?

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
Why don't you buy a PSP or Nintendo 3DS and play LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on there?

Maybe he don't want to? Plus, not many people can aford a 3DS, nor want one. The game is on the regular ol' Nintendo DS as well.

Maybe I will pick up this game for the 360 when I get time.