Will you see Indy in the theater?

Goodeknight

Hey mods, can we get a poll going? Will all of us, or only most of us be going to see Indy on the big screen?

* Only Raiders IMAX
* Only quadrilogy marathon
* Both Raiders and the quadrilogy marathon
* Raiders and the trilogy (leaving before Crystal Skull comes on)
* Won't see any of them on the big screen this time around

I'll be going with my wife and son to both the IMAX theater and the one-day-only marathon at an AMC theater. I might catch Raiders on IMAX again with some work friends, if twice just isn't enough.

Stoo

I'd see all of them on the big screen again, if I could, but will only be in town long enough to see "Raiders" IMAX.

Crack that whip

goodeknight said:
Hey mods, can we get a poll going? Will all of us, or only most of us be going to see Indy on the big screen?

* Only Raiders IMAX
* Only quadrilogy marathon
* Both Raiders and the quadrilogy marathon
* Raiders and the trilogy (leaving before Crystal Skull comes on)
* Won't see any of them on the big screen this time around

I've seen and heard quite a few people talking about leaving before Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (and also at least a couple talk about leaving during Temple of Doom and then returning for Crusade, either staying or not for Crystal Skull), but I for one am immensely looking forward to seeing all four together. I also intend to see Raiders on its own in IMAX as many times as I'm able - ideally at least once per day and possibly more, though I don't know whether I'll be able to afford it.

(It's probably also worth noting that Jaws will be in theaters again this Thursday the 23rd, and Lawrence of Arabia will be theaters again on October 4th, since both are classic films themselves that also have some relevance for many Indy fans. Unfortunately I won't be able to see Jaws, but I'm definitely planning on seeing Lawrence!)

Goodeknight

Dr.Jonesy said:
I made a poll.

You mean stole my poll! Oh well. At least it's out there. The only option you left out was skipping CS. Wonder how many people will do that. Personally, I hated CS, but will definitely watch it again on the big screen.