Should Indy be more like you?

The Universal You. Should Indy have had your meticulously plucked eyebrows, manscaping of metrosexual proportions, jewelry...

When you look at yourself in the mirror what is it that you see that screams "INDY!" and what are those little things about you that would make him more of an icon like yourself?

Also, does Indy crack his knuckles? Does he whistle Dixie?

What habits or tics of yours does Indy share?

I Don Quixote

He doesn't like to step on cracks in the sidewalk.
He rolls his eyes at what he thinks is stupid.
He doesn't seem to be a people-pleaser.
He drums his fingers and hands on surfaces.
He reads whatever he can get his hands on.

That's about all I got for now.

Stoo

Instead of on his chin, Indy's scar should be a short, tiny one on the bridge above the nose, right next to his left eyebrow. It would suit Indy better because it would be just like mine.

Should Indy have had a scar next to his left eyebrow? I think so.

Finn

Staff member
Indy is exactly like me, nothing needs to be changed.

After all, every man was created in the image of Mod. <Yes, I have some serious delusions of grandeur.>

Goodeknight

Stoo said:
Instead of on his chin, Indy's scar should be a short, tiny one on the bridge above the nose, right next to his left eyebrow. It would suit Indy better because it would be just like mine.

Should Indy have had a scar next to his left eyebrow? I think so.

If every Ravener on every continent took their sum total of scars head to toe and put them on one man, that's probably what Indy would have looked like by age 40. From me he'd get dog bite scars above his right eyebrow and on his left cheek, plus a sword scar on his left leg, Swiss Army knife scar on his index finger, switchblade scar on his pinkie, table saw scar across his thumb, broken bone operation scar on his big toe, and a hernia scar right next to...Willie.

Montana Smith

Indy should have had Tourettes.

Spontaneous outbursts of swearing, spitting and punching would have made his last adventure much more fun.

Stoo

goodeknight said:
If every Ravener on every continent took their sum total of scars head to toe and put them on one man, that's probably what Indy would have looked like by age 40. From me he'd get dog bite scars above his right eyebrow and on his left cheek, plus a sword scar on his left leg, Swiss Army knife scar on his index finger, switchblade scar on his pinkie, table saw scar across his thumb, broken bone operation scar on his big toe, and a hernia scar right next to...Willie.
Ha! You're a mess but they are signs of an action man. I've got 3 more scars elsewhere but if I start to describe where they are and how I got them, we'd be recreating the scene between Sir Richard Burton and Dr. David Livingstone from the great film, "Mountains of the Moon"!:)
Montana Smith said:
Indy should have had Tourettes.
:D

---
Rocket, don't start a thread and abandon it! Tell us which of your traits Indy should have.:whip:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Rocket, don't start a thread and abandon it! Tell us which of your traits Indy should have.:whip:

Rocket90210 is a very naughty boy.

spanky.gif