Europe 2006

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I hope to travel tree weeks in europe in october with a few friends, don't
know exactly where I'll go yet (if it turns out to be possible anyway).

Magda

JediIndy, this is definitely not the place to ask that, and it's truly insensitive and ignorant of you to approach vaxer with that particular question. Take your culturally inept attitude elsewhere.

Magda

Anyway, I booked a trip to Hungary today. I wanted to take a trip to Romania, but my aunt forbids it. She doesn't want me hanging around "those gypsies". LOL I'd sign up for the trip regardless, but I'm beginning to lean towards a cheaper one that would take me to Prague and Vienna.

qwerty

Magda said:
Anyway, I booked a trip to Hungary today. I wanted to take a trip to Romania, but my aunt forbids it. She doesn't want me hanging around "those gypsies". LOL I'd sign up for the trip regardless, but I'm beginning to lean towards a cheaper one that would take me to Prague and Vienna.

She doesn't want you to go to gypsies but she says OK for Hungary. How funny.

Magda

I'm squeezing one more trip out of my checking account. Here I come, Amsterdam and Brussels! :cool:

Magda

A taste of Hungary

Danube.jpg

qwerty

Tell me, what are the prices there in Croatia? I might come to Dubrovnik myself, so I am asking.

Last edited:

qwerty

When you were in Bosnia did you go to Visoko. There are two hills that realy look like piramides. Some archeologists are trying to prove that those actualy are piramides. It is still fresh and it's a great oportunity for and Indy fan like you.

Magda

No, I didn't go. The trip to Medugorje and Bosnia was a last minute trip we decided to take.

There is always a next time though. :)