The time is almost here........... what are you going to wear?

Indy Jones

The first time I go on Thursday with my pop only, I'm dressing normally.

But the night viewing with all of my buddies?

In full regalia, baby!

00Kevin

Indyfan
barranca said:
I think I'll go as the monkey from Raiders, just paint myself brown and wear a nifty little waistcoat/(vest) and pill box hat.

Ok, but if you got to the concession stand, stick to the popcorn (remember what happened when you tried those dates?)

The_Raiders said:
Yes, or I can put water on it, and stomp it in the dirt :p . Maybe I can walk in as Cairo Indy and when it's dark in the theatre change into the TOD bridge shirt so when I come out I'll be TOD Indy, and everyone will know KOTCS is an adventerouse movie.

that sounded pretty dumb :p

lol, that is a pretty cool Idea, you go in all clean and you come out all dirty and with your clothes torn like "oh wow, what a movie!"

then you can walk out of the bathroom like ace venture "Do NOT, go in there...WHOO!"

00Kevin

Indyfan
Indy Jones said:
The first time I go on Thursday with my pop only, I'm dressing normally.

But the night viewing with all of my buddies?

In full regalia, baby!

nice, that looks really authentic. my version is a little make-shift

Indy Jones

00Kevin said:
nice, that looks really authentic. my version is a little make-shift

I'm actually very un-screen accurate myself. But it's close enough that non-fans don't know the difference.

00Kevin

Indyfan
who you callin a non-indy fan, punk?

lol, jk. seriously thought, it looks really good, unless you are someone who actually collects the gear and focuses on being exact, you would never know it wasn't 100%

The_Raiders

00Kevin said:
lol, that is a pretty cool Idea, you go in all clean and you come out all dirty and with your clothes torn like "oh wow, what a movie!"

then you can walk out of the bathroom like ace venture "Do NOT, go in there...WHOO!"

Oh yeah I would love to do that, only I need to get another shirt, and I don't have any mpney right now for one. :p

bonoferox

If you don't mind people going "sir, you're making a scene", then being taken away with a bunch of angry stares, I'd say go for it and take videos :)

Nurhachi1991

Does your Raiders t-shirt have Indy behind the paramount mountain and its a blue shirt? If so I have that to got it in 03

Deckard

00Kevin said:
you are a genious!

CartmanHitler.gif

Whipper

Well, I still have one of those "official" hats from back in the day, but it's always been a little tight on my head. And I haven't yet made my purchasing decision for the big upgrade.

So, that leaves my white straw fedora. I guess I'll be cross-dressing somewhere between Indy and Belloq.