Zombies!

Deckard

You wake up and flip on CNN and zombies are taking over. Outside your neighbors are eating one another. Choose your weapons. I'm taking an Awesome Auger.

awesomeauger_price.jpg

Then stocking up on necessities like canned foods, ammo, and women and heading to the airport and taking a helicopter to a remote area. So whats your zombie contingency plan? :p

Snakes

Grabbing some shotguns and explosives and driving a bus to the closest military bunker. Thats my plan.

Snakes said:
Grabbing some shotguns and explosives and driving a bus to the closest military bunker. Thats my plan.

And have to put up with Capt. Rhodes? No thank you.

Me? Head to a remote and secluded island and hope that it wasn't previously landed on by Conquistadors (ala Fulci's Zombi).

Deckard

I'd be afraid of being told what to do by the military, I'd rather be on my own w/ as few others as possible.

The general rule for zombie movies seems to be the more people around you, the more of a chance one of them will screw up for everybody.

Iandiana

ResidentAlien said:
And have to put up with Capt. Rhodes? No thank you.

Me? Head to a remote and secluded island and hope that it wasn't previously landed on by Conquistadors (ala Fulci's Zombi).

Rhodes is my favourite all time character in ANY zombie flick. Something so wrong about him. Joe Pilato is one of the worst actors in the world but he sells "psycho" better than anybody else on the planet - even Jack Nicholson! Plus how he gets away with: "You've given us nothing but a mouthful of Greek Salad" I'll never know.

Island? Conquistadors? too much like HOUSE OF THE DEAD!!!

Personally, I used to work in a internet banking building nearby. Toughened glass, electronic door locks and lots of space to fortify. Probably has an internal generator for power emergencies too.

My greatest survival ability will be hours of playing Dead Rising.

Iandiana

lucy said:
BRAIN DEAD STYLE - its gotta be a lawnmower

That'd be fun. But who would clean up the mess? I'd go for long range minimal blood spatter. Chance of infection is way too risky.

Still fun though eh?

Iandiana said:
Island? Conquistadors? too much like HOUSE OF THE DEAD!!!

Uhm. Take that back. House of the Dead is too much like Zombi 2 which came out over 25 years before that fetid turd. Zombi 2 is one of the most important zombie films ever made and that you'd dismiss it as a House of the Dead clone is perhaps the stupidest thing I've EVER heard.

Iandiana

ResidentAlien said:
Uhm. Take that back. House of the Dead is too much like Zombi 2 which came out over 25 years before that fetid turd. Zombi 2 is one of the most important zombie films ever made and that you'd dismiss it as a House of the Dead clone is perhaps the stupidest thing I've EVER heard.

Uhm? Joke? Chill out. I saw Zombi 2 (or Zombie Flesheaters in the UK) before you were born.

For dealing with a zombie attack, all one needs is a bag of salt and a sewing kit. Pour the salt into the zombies mouth and sew up the lips.
Unfortunately, this manouevere can be time consuming and if surrounded by the swines, you may lose your arms before opening the salt packet.
I try to avoid any entanglement with zombies. It's safer that way.

Kingsley

Deckard said:
stocking up on necessities like canned foods, ammo, and women
ResidentAlien said:
Head to a remote and secluded island

LOL! I like how "women" are in the same bag with canned foods and ammo. Great plan!
If you escape to a remote island with those elements, I think we should switch the genre from zombies to something else ;)

roundshort

ResidentAlien said:
Uhm. Take that back. House of the is too much like Zombi 2 which came out over 25 years before that fetid turd. Zombi 2 is one of the most important zombie films ever made and that you'd dismiss it as a House of the clone is perhaps the stupidest thing I've EVER heard.

do you all need the zombie master to school you????
Faithful Raven readers know the zombie obsession I have. I head to MONROEVILLE MALL, and kick ass!

(Only a true Pittsburgher is ready for zombies! Islands are for PU**Ies! Lets get it on!!!!)

Joe, comment if you can!

Iandiana

roundshort said:
(Only a true Pittsburgher is ready for zombies! Islands are for PU**Ies! Lets get it on!!!!)

Night, Dawn and Day were all filmed in the Pitts right?

Land and Diary were filmed in Toronto I believe.

Toronto is catching up my friend!