The time is almost here........... what are you going to wear?

Nurhachi1991

I don't know how many people are actully dressing up for Indy 4 but Im going to! At first I was going to be Indy like most people but than I thought no one is worthy to be Indy in the end we would be his sidekick at best so I decided on Short Round. I got my Yankees hat, grey long shirt,white under shirt and grey pants, I even have my whip to coil around my shoulder

I will post a pic later but what are you guys going as?

Ska

Let's see...

My feet will be covered in a combination of white, ankle socks and grey Puma tennis shoes.

My legs and, uh, below the belt will be in baggy blue jeans.

My upper body and upper arms will be covered by a Raiders of the Lost Ark tee-shirt.

I plan on exposing my lower arms and head...risque, I know, but it just seems right!

bonoferox

Dust McAlan said:
"Excuse me, sir, is that a golden idol or are you happy to see me?" :eek:

Fertility idol ;)

In all seriousness, just my fedora and whatever else I have that's semi related.

The_Raiders

Well I'm going as Cairo Indy. I got a new shirt and while it's not 100% screen accurate, it looks pretty good. (y)

00Kevin

Indyfan
I'm going full-on in Indiana Jones Gear!

The Fedora I got from blockbuster for 20 bucks, they actually sold one with an 'Indiana Jones brand'...IMPULSE SHOPPING!

the leather jacket is the correct color, however I got it a few years back and I have lost alot of weight so it's a little big for me now

the whip I believe was sold at the the disneyland indy show and my mom bought it for me off ebay. it's not a real whip and it's totally warn out.

everything else I'm just wearing the most accurate thing that I had avaiable in my closet, the colors match for the most part. no satchel though :(

I told all my friends, non-indynerds, to dress adventurously :D

The_Raiders

I would acually want to dress as TOD bridge Indy, but I'm pretty skinny so I don't think I'd look very tough :eek: , and also I don't want to rip up my new shirt.

00Kevin

Indyfan
lol

and you would have to run a long time too so you build up a proper amount of sweat - the most important element of the bridge indy

barranca

I think I'll go as the monkey from Raiders, just paint myself brown and wear a nifty little waistcoat/(vest) and pill box hat.

The_Raiders

00Kevin said:
lol

and you would have to run a long time too so you build up a proper amount of sweat - the most important element of the bridge indy

Yes, or I can put water on it, and stomp it in the dirt :p . Maybe I can walk in as Cairo Indy and when it's dark in the theatre change into the TOD bridge shirt so when I come out I'll be TOD Indy, and everyone will know KOTCS is an adventerouse movie.

that sounded pretty dumb :p