A late hello

Lopero

I noticed that after my tenth posting I had not taken the time to say hello and introduce myself.For that I apologize for "jumping" right in to the different discussions without a proper "hello".
To start out am I 40years with a ton of opinions and proud to share them but not argue my point.I try to be as repectful to those whom are respectful and I wont waste my time to "fight" but I will apologize if I have offened someone with my opinion.I feel we are all here to openly share thoughts over different subject concerning this movie series and other topics.I have always tried to be the better person to admit I am wrong.
I do a ton of volunteer work at my church(luthrean) and am very envoled with my local Scouting(BSA) Council(Greater Alabama Council) and I am a Assistant Scoutmaster for my sons Troop.Just in case you might wonder...Yes,I am a Eagle Scout.
As you can tell by my age I have been blessed to have been able to see the Indy movies when they first came.I ahev always been a fan/geek of these movies.I dont hate any of them and feel they are specisl in their own way.You be guessing that I am also a HUGE Star Wars fan/geek.I am currently a member of another "fan forum" site(TDH).
I dont have a huge collection of expensive items but I do own some "small" teasures for m my life that still bring happiness to me.
Since being a memeber here over the past few weeks I have really enjoyed reading all the different outlets of the INDY storylines.I did not know there were so many,almost as many as Star Wars.
Yes I did find this fourm because of the new movie and I sometimes think I joined at the wrong time with all the fussing over the new movie but still I enjoy the reading up on Indy and the different stroylines.
Well I ahve probably bored you long enough about me.So thanks for having me.
Take care
L.