Archimedes death ray

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
C0334438-Archimedes_Heat_Ray,_Siege_of_Syracuse,_212_BC.jpg

Last year I was pretty sure the plot involved launching this thing into space, to scorch anything or anyone below. Now I suspect they'll just attribute the Antikythera or something like it to Archimedes in the 200's BC, and go from there. The honor of guessing the Macguffin this time probably belongs to Indy's Brother. Like JasperMoon before him. Congrats!

ThrowMeTheWhip

Last year I was pretty sure the plot involved launching this thing into space, to scorch anything or anyone below. Now I suspect they'll just attribute the Antikythera or something like it to Archimedes in the 200's BC, and go from there. The honor of guessing the Macguffin this time probably belongs to Indy's Brother. Like JasperMoon before him. Congrats!
I have a photo of something that looks damningly like that death ray on set that I have been asked not to share. So while it’s not the Macguffin, I do believe there is a death ray present.

IllinoisJack

awesome-costumes-and-concept-art-for-indiana-jones-5.jpg

Kinda looks like the shields from the D23 concept art